Are the walls closing in on you? Do you need to stage your house for sale? Don't know where to start?
Come to the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlboough Drive, on Thursday April 28th at 7 PM. Constance Eastman, professional organizer, will provide a free seminar about ways to overcome the physical and emotional reasons for hanging on to things. Learn how to get started in your home or office, how to decide what to keep, give away or toss. To register stop by the adult services desk or call the Library at 964-4380.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Morning Star Productions Presents:
- Dominican Football team wins
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Polish Harvest Festival
- FREE Pre-Concert Workshop
- River Hills resident elected to Girl Scout Board
- DHS Throws Disabled Under the Bus
- 10 Homework Tips for The School Year
- Dominican drops football opener
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help