Are the walls closing in on you? Do you need to stage your house for sale? Don't know where to start?
Come to the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlboough Drive, on Thursday April 28th at 7 PM. Constance Eastman, professional organizer, will provide a free seminar about ways to overcome the physical and emotional reasons for hanging on to things. Learn how to get started in your home or office, how to decide what to keep, give away or toss. To register stop by the adult services desk or call the Library at 964-4380.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch