Are the walls closing in on you? Do you need to stage your house for sale? Don't know where to start?
Come to the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlboough Drive, on Thursday April 28th at 7 PM. Constance Eastman, professional organizer, will provide a free seminar about ways to overcome the physical and emotional reasons for hanging on to things. Learn how to get started in your home or office, how to decide what to keep, give away or toss. To register stop by the adult services desk or call the Library at 964-4380.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- SSRC Plans Trip to Jewish Museum, Lake Park Bistro
- High school concert set for Wednesday
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton