Are the walls closing in on you? Do you need to stage your house for sale? Don't know where to start?
Come to the Whitefish Bay Library, 5420 N. Marlboough Drive, on Thursday April 28th at 7 PM. Constance Eastman, professional organizer, will provide a free seminar about ways to overcome the physical and emotional reasons for hanging on to things. Learn how to get started in your home or office, how to decide what to keep, give away or toss. To register stop by the adult services desk or call the Library at 964-4380.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Humber, Mundie & McClary, LLP, commits to downtown Milwaukee for headquarters location
- National CPR and AED Awareness Week
- Eastcastle Place Senior Living Community Earns Perfect 100 on Walk Score®
- Free Movie Showing
- Garden Revitalization Educational Series with Melinda Myers at Boerner Botanical Gardens runs May 21 through October 5
- Melinda Myers to Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar in at Stein's in Mequon on Sat., June 1
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Introduce a New Member Into Your Family & Culture This Summer By Hosting a Student From Spain
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar