As long time village residents active in the community, we urge you to vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for a three-year seat on the Whitefish Bay School Board. Anne brings a new voice to the board, one that is much needed in this time of change. She offers an attractive package: a finance degree, over 10 years of legal experience as a litigator, and the perspective of a parent with young children in this district. We have worked with Anne on a number of community projects and have found her to be extremely competent, hard-working, creative, and balanced in her decision-making.
Please join us and vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for Whitefish Bay School Board.
Terri Hart-Ellis and Michael Ellis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch