As long time village residents active in the community, we urge you to vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for a three-year seat on the Whitefish Bay School Board. Anne brings a new voice to the board, one that is much needed in this time of change. She offers an attractive package: a finance degree, over 10 years of legal experience as a litigator, and the perspective of a parent with young children in this district. We have worked with Anne on a number of community projects and have found her to be extremely competent, hard-working, creative, and balanced in her decision-making.
Please join us and vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for Whitefish Bay School Board.
Terri Hart-Ellis and Michael Ellis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!