As long time village residents active in the community, we urge you to vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for a three-year seat on the Whitefish Bay School Board. Anne brings a new voice to the board, one that is much needed in this time of change. She offers an attractive package: a finance degree, over 10 years of legal experience as a litigator, and the perspective of a parent with young children in this district. We have worked with Anne on a number of community projects and have found her to be extremely competent, hard-working, creative, and balanced in her decision-making.
Please join us and vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for Whitefish Bay School Board.
Terri Hart-Ellis and Michael Ellis
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game
- WFBHS presents: The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Emily Hoefler, Whitefish Bay Resident, Joins Wallner Builders as Design Facilitator
- New Sailor on the Block
- Free Showing of A Walk in the Woods, 1p, Wed, April 27 at Glen Hills Middle School
- St. Joan Antida high School hosts its 10th annual Girls in Engineering Fair
- WFB High School Class of "66 reunion