As long time village residents active in the community, we urge you to vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for a three-year seat on the Whitefish Bay School Board. Anne brings a new voice to the board, one that is much needed in this time of change. She offers an attractive package: a finance degree, over 10 years of legal experience as a litigator, and the perspective of a parent with young children in this district. We have worked with Anne on a number of community projects and have found her to be extremely competent, hard-working, creative, and balanced in her decision-making.
Please join us and vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for Whitefish Bay School Board.
Terri Hart-Ellis and Michael Ellis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges Rogers InHealth unveils new social media resources to help
- Dominican Football
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Lobsterfest 2014
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Chalk Art Festival Returns to Bayshore Town Center
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- MCW enters into agreement with UAE