As long time village residents active in the community, we urge you to vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for a three-year seat on the Whitefish Bay School Board. Anne brings a new voice to the board, one that is much needed in this time of change. She offers an attractive package: a finance degree, over 10 years of legal experience as a litigator, and the perspective of a parent with young children in this district. We have worked with Anne on a number of community projects and have found her to be extremely competent, hard-working, creative, and balanced in her decision-making.
Please join us and vote for Anne Berleman Kearney for Whitefish Bay School Board.
Terri Hart-Ellis and Michael Ellis
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Celtic Expands Creative Department
- 25 Reasons Why Cotter Consulting Loves Milwaukee
- Imagine More Dinner to raise funds, awareness for neuroscience research
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Earns National Award