Attention: High school seniors!! The Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation is awarding a $1000 Scholarship this year -- apply and be recognized for your community service efforts!
The Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation’s mission is to enhance the quality of life in Whitefish Bay through community service projects and events. In 2004, our scholarship was established with the goal of rewarding students who have exhibited exemplary service to their community in the form of volunteer activities and commitments. This scholarship recognizes a student who has unselfishly dedicated his or her time and efforts outside of school to various forms of community service activities.
Candidates for this scholarship must be a resident of Whitefish Bay and have demonstrated substantial service or volunteer activities benefiting local communities or organizations. These types of volunteer activities may include service projects such as: tutoring, coaching, child care, hospital or hospice care, community service projects, scouting, museum work, junior achievement, church work, outreach activities, work in political campaigns or other activities that benefit local communities or organizations.
For more information about this scholarship and to find an application, visit our website at www.wfbcivicfoundation.org. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011.
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour
- Career and Technical Workshop for Educators to be Held at MATC's Mequon Campus June 14-16
- Free Showing of "The Intern"
- Milwaukee Remodeler SJJanis Featuring Fox Point Addition on the NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes