Attention: High school seniors!! The Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation is awarding a $1000 Scholarship this year -- apply and be recognized for your community service efforts!
The Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation’s mission is to enhance the quality of life in Whitefish Bay through community service projects and events. In 2004, our scholarship was established with the goal of rewarding students who have exhibited exemplary service to their community in the form of volunteer activities and commitments. This scholarship recognizes a student who has unselfishly dedicated his or her time and efforts outside of school to various forms of community service activities.
Candidates for this scholarship must be a resident of Whitefish Bay and have demonstrated substantial service or volunteer activities benefiting local communities or organizations. These types of volunteer activities may include service projects such as: tutoring, coaching, child care, hospital or hospice care, community service projects, scouting, museum work, junior achievement, church work, outreach activities, work in political campaigns or other activities that benefit local communities or organizations.
For more information about this scholarship and to find an application, visit our website at www.wfbcivicfoundation.org. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011.
- June 4 Workshop Spotlights Merton and Heschel, Spiritual Giants
- Liturgical Musicians Honor Sister Mary Jane Wagner
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Wauwatosa Artist Featured at Racine Gallery
- Milwaukee Backgammon Club: May schedule
- Fine Arts Funomenon
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- St. Monica Sports NIght
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Ranks Bathroom Flooring Options
- Trip to the Brewers/Angels Game