Attention: High school seniors!! The Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation is awarding a $1000 Scholarship this year -- apply and be recognized for your community service efforts!
The Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation’s mission is to enhance the quality of life in Whitefish Bay through community service projects and events. In 2004, our scholarship was established with the goal of rewarding students who have exhibited exemplary service to their community in the form of volunteer activities and commitments. This scholarship recognizes a student who has unselfishly dedicated his or her time and efforts outside of school to various forms of community service activities.
Candidates for this scholarship must be a resident of Whitefish Bay and have demonstrated substantial service or volunteer activities benefiting local communities or organizations. These types of volunteer activities may include service projects such as: tutoring, coaching, child care, hospital or hospice care, community service projects, scouting, museum work, junior achievement, church work, outreach activities, work in political campaigns or other activities that benefit local communities or organizations.
For more information about this scholarship and to find an application, visit our website at www.wfbcivicfoundation.org. APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, APRIL 1, 2011.
- Appliance Gallery Offers Decorating Tips to Compliment Appliances
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"