Don and Kate Wilson have been named the ARC of Greater Milwaukee 28th Annual Challenger Golf Outing Honorees. Mr. & Mrs. Wilson will be honored on September 26, 2011, at Blue Mound Golf and Country Club. Their spirit of volunteerism and dedication to individuals in need serves as an inspiration to all.
“It is with great joy that we honor Don and Kate Wilson. Their support of our community and enthusiasm for services the benefit children and adults with disabilities makes them such a deserving couple,” stated Linda Krueger, ARC Resource Development Committee Chair and Scott Haag, ARC 2009 Challenger Honoree.
All proceeds from the Challenger Golf Outing will directly benefit children and adults with disabilities, their families and the community. ARC’s information, education, advocacy and life planning services encourage individuals with disabilities to shine. Through ARC’s programs, individuals with disabilities are able to live, work and volunteer in our community.
Now retired, Don is a co-founder of Fiduciary Management Inc. where he served as vice chairman. Collectively Don and Kate Wilson support numerous arts, civic and charitable organizations. They are receiving this Challenger Award for their outstanding commitment to the greater Milwaukee and Waukesha communities.
The Challenger Golf Outing and Fundraiser features 18 holes of golf and lunch at one of the Milwaukee area’s most prestigious golf courses, followed by cocktails, dinner, and a silent and voice auction. Attendees are welcome to attend part or all of the day’s events. Spaces are limited. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jennifer Sanchez at 414-774-6255 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!