Don and Kate Wilson have been named the ARC of Greater Milwaukee 28th Annual Challenger Golf Outing Honorees. Mr. & Mrs. Wilson will be honored on September 26, 2011, at Blue Mound Golf and Country Club. Their spirit of volunteerism and dedication to individuals in need serves as an inspiration to all.
“It is with great joy that we honor Don and Kate Wilson. Their support of our community and enthusiasm for services the benefit children and adults with disabilities makes them such a deserving couple,” stated Linda Krueger, ARC Resource Development Committee Chair and Scott Haag, ARC 2009 Challenger Honoree.
All proceeds from the Challenger Golf Outing will directly benefit children and adults with disabilities, their families and the community. ARC’s information, education, advocacy and life planning services encourage individuals with disabilities to shine. Through ARC’s programs, individuals with disabilities are able to live, work and volunteer in our community.
Now retired, Don is a co-founder of Fiduciary Management Inc. where he served as vice chairman. Collectively Don and Kate Wilson support numerous arts, civic and charitable organizations. They are receiving this Challenger Award for their outstanding commitment to the greater Milwaukee and Waukesha communities.
The Challenger Golf Outing and Fundraiser features 18 holes of golf and lunch at one of the Milwaukee area’s most prestigious golf courses, followed by cocktails, dinner, and a silent and voice auction. Attendees are welcome to attend part or all of the day’s events. Spaces are limited. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jennifer Sanchez at 414-774-6255 or email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Department of Defense to fund $5.5 million concussion study
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- Green Bay Packers Youth Football Camps
- MCW alumna named chief health care officer of AAMC
- WFB HS Winter Concert 12/11/14
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- MCW researcher to develop application to prevent and document atrocities
- Chanukah in the Chocolate Factory!
- MCW researchers find link between sleep deprivation and cell damage