Don and Kate Wilson have been named the ARC of Greater Milwaukee 28th Annual Challenger Golf Outing Honorees. Mr. & Mrs. Wilson will be honored on September 26, 2011, at Blue Mound Golf and Country Club. Their spirit of volunteerism and dedication to individuals in need serves as an inspiration to all.
“It is with great joy that we honor Don and Kate Wilson. Their support of our community and enthusiasm for services the benefit children and adults with disabilities makes them such a deserving couple,” stated Linda Krueger, ARC Resource Development Committee Chair and Scott Haag, ARC 2009 Challenger Honoree.
All proceeds from the Challenger Golf Outing will directly benefit children and adults with disabilities, their families and the community. ARC’s information, education, advocacy and life planning services encourage individuals with disabilities to shine. Through ARC’s programs, individuals with disabilities are able to live, work and volunteer in our community.
Now retired, Don is a co-founder of Fiduciary Management Inc. where he served as vice chairman. Collectively Don and Kate Wilson support numerous arts, civic and charitable organizations. They are receiving this Challenger Award for their outstanding commitment to the greater Milwaukee and Waukesha communities.
The Challenger Golf Outing and Fundraiser features 18 holes of golf and lunch at one of the Milwaukee area’s most prestigious golf courses, followed by cocktails, dinner, and a silent and voice auction. Attendees are welcome to attend part or all of the day’s events. Spaces are limited. For more information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jennifer Sanchez at 414-774-6255 or email@example.com.
- PNC Bank Veterans Help Kick-Off First Business Luncheon for the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
- The Comedy of Errors
- County Parks Offers Free Chess Camps
- Small Appliances Make a Big Impact at Appliance Gallery
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- Concordia Student Makes 6,500 Mile Journey To Commencement
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Zoom into Nano Opens Big at Discovery World
- Whitefish Bay resident earns award from Marquette University
- Concordia University's Handbell Choir To Embark on 30th Annual Spring Tour