Dominican High School is proud to welcome back alum, Anthony “Showtime” Pettis, for a speaking engagement with current students on Wednesday, February 16th at 10:00 a.m. in Dominican’s Auditorium located at 120 E. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay.
Anthony is a 2005 graduate from Dominican High School, who since graduating has enjoyed a successful career as a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter. Anthony is the World Extreme Cagefighting lightweight champion and is currently part of the Ultimate Fighting Championships where he is considered to be the number one contender for the lightweight title. Anthony was featured on the MTV show, World of Jenks in the episode “Fifty Fists” documenting his journey as a young MMA fighter overcoming adversity.
Those who are interested in attending Anthony’s presentation or would like more information should contact Dominican's Development Office at (414) 332-1170 ext. 177.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Amalia Cecsarini will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Tory Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Josie Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Jack Trettin will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Georgina Pink will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Mark Travel Aids Milwaukee's Hungry
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event
- YOUNG WHITEFISH BAY RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER