Dominican High School is proud to welcome back alum, Anthony “Showtime” Pettis, for a speaking engagement with current students on Wednesday, February 16th at 10:00 a.m. in Dominican’s Auditorium located at 120 E. Silver Spring Dr. in Whitefish Bay.
Anthony is a 2005 graduate from Dominican High School, who since graduating has enjoyed a successful career as a Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter. Anthony is the World Extreme Cagefighting lightweight champion and is currently part of the Ultimate Fighting Championships where he is considered to be the number one contender for the lightweight title. Anthony was featured on the MTV show, World of Jenks in the episode “Fifty Fists” documenting his journey as a young MMA fighter overcoming adversity.
Those who are interested in attending Anthony’s presentation or would like more information should contact Dominican's Development Office at (414) 332-1170 ext. 177.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
- Celebrate Summer at the Annual East Side Community BBQ!
- Village plans Parade and Other Festivities for 4th of July
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon