Lecture for Homeschooling Parents: Managing ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism & Related Disorders
On Thursday, February 17th, Dr. Jeremy Fritz will present a special lecture for homeschooling parents: Meeting the Challenges of ADHD, Learning Disabilities, Autism & Related Disorders: A Brain Based Approach at 7:30 pm at the Brain Balance Achievement Center in Mequon.
This lecture is for homeschooling parents of children age 4-17 that are struggling with academic, behavior, emotional or sensory issues, including ADHD, Dyslexia, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Asperger's, & related disorders. Gain a comprehensive understanding and deeper insight into the issues and challenges that these children are facing and learn brain based strategies that improve behavioral outcomes in the home school.
Seating for this lecture is limited. For more information or to RSVP, please visit http://brainbalancehs.eventbrite.com or call 262-240-9915.
The Brain Balance program uses non-medication therapy to help children overcome the challenges of ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, OCD, Tourette’s, Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and other neurobehavioral disorders.
Executive Director, Dr. Jeremy Fritz, says the goal of the program is to correct an imbalance between the left and right sides of the child’s brain. “One side of the brain functions at a lower level than the other side. Because of this, the two hemispheres of the brain are not in sync with each other.” The Brain Balance program integrates physical, sensory and motor activities, educational and behavioral methods, and proper nutrition to help the two sides of the brain communicate better. As a result, children have become more focused in daily activities, shown improvements in school, and enhanced their communication and social skills.
The Brain Balance program was created by Dr. Robert Melillo in the 1990’s. There are now over 34 Brain Balance franchises nationwide. Dr. Jeremy Fritz is a board eligible Chiropractic Neurologist with the American Chiropractic Neurology Board, certified as a Clinical Nutritionist by the International and American Associations of Clinical Nutrition, and functional medicine practitioner with an emphasis Childhood Neurobehavioral and Developmental Disorders. For more information on the Brain Balance program, visit www.brainbalancemequon.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady