HAIRSPRAY, the HUGE, hit musical is coming to Dominican High School! Join the award-winning DHS theater department for this fun, colorful, energetic story of Tracy Turnblad as she dances her way on to the Corny Collins Show. With incredible, energetic songs like, “Good Morning Baltimore”, “It Takes Two," "Nicest Kids In Town," and "You Can't Stop The Beat", HAIRSPRAY is as fun as any musical in the last few decades. Great for the entire family and certain to leave you jumping out of your seat and jumping for joy, HAIRSPRAY comes to Dominican February 25-27 and March 3-6.
To join in the excitement, the theatre department would like to invite 3rd - 8th graders of any experience level to join us for our “Super Saturday” pre-show workshop on February 26th from 4:30-7:00 p.m. at DHS. Led by Mr. Schaetzke and cast members of HAIRSPRAY, the evening will include music, dance, behind the scenes access, dinner, and then end with a short performance before the DHS production of HAIRSPRAY. Cost for the workshop is $18 per participant and spots fill up fast, so register today!
Tickets for the February 26th, 7:30 p.m. performance of HAIRSPRAY are available at a discounted price for attendees and their families and a separate section will be reserved for these Super Saturday participants and families. Please call the Admissions Office at 414.332.1170 ext.131 and ask for a Registration Form today! Tickets are also available online, via phone, or by using the order form found on the DHS website.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- :Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Stano Landscaping, Inc. wins gold award
- Seniors Anniversary Party
- 15th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Scheduled
- Kids From Wisconsin Join Music in the Glen
- Milwaukee/NARI Announces Availability Of 2014 Membership Directory
- Summer Ballet Auditions at the Academy of Classical Ballet