The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of information and networking:
WHO: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
WHAT: Thinking Outside the Box: Arriving at Realistic Modifications and Accommodations - A panel discussion on how parents and educators can work together to consider and implement the most effective modifications and accommodations, giving children with differences the best access to general curriculum in the least restrictive environments. Our panel consists of co-teaching experts from the Hartland/Lakeside and Racine Unified school districts.
WHERE: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
WHEN: Wednesday, December 1st from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Monday, November 29th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from attending!
Future events - all in the evening, locations to be announced:
Thursday, January 13th - Literacy and Learning Strategies
Tuesday, March 15th - The Impact of Educational Differences on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th - Social Skills In and Out of School
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- “Grillologists,” Lambeau Leap Inventor, and Local Experts on Food to Present at Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show
- Milwaukee German Immersion School Students become JA BizTown Citizens
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- From Hollywood to Holy Wood!
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Spring Fling Family Dance Workshop