The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of information and networking:
WHO: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
WHAT: Thinking Outside the Box: Arriving at Realistic Modifications and Accommodations - A panel discussion on how parents and educators can work together to consider and implement the most effective modifications and accommodations, giving children with differences the best access to general curriculum in the least restrictive environments. Our panel consists of co-teaching experts from the Hartland/Lakeside and Racine Unified school districts.
WHERE: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
WHEN: Wednesday, December 1st from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Monday, November 29th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from attending!
Future events - all in the evening, locations to be announced:
Thursday, January 13th - Literacy and Learning Strategies
Tuesday, March 15th - The Impact of Educational Differences on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th - Social Skills In and Out of School
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Monster Hunting
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award