The North Shore Parent Network and the school districts of the North Shore invite you to an evening of information and networking:
WHO: Parents, educators and professionals with interest in the special educational needs of students in the early childhood, elementary, middle and high schools of the North Shore
WHAT: Thinking Outside the Box: Arriving at Realistic Modifications and Accommodations - A panel discussion on how parents and educators can work together to consider and implement the most effective modifications and accommodations, giving children with differences the best access to general curriculum in the least restrictive environments. Our panel consists of co-teaching experts from the Hartland/Lakeside and Racine Unified school districts.
WHERE: St. Francis Children’s Center, 6700 N. Port Washington Road, Milwaukee
WHEN: Wednesday, December 1st from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
RSVP: To Terri Hart-Ellis at email@example.com by Monday, November 29th. If you are not already on the email distribution list, you will be added at that time. For questions, call Terri at 414/217-8999. Your RSVP is encouraged to ensure we have adequate seating and copies. If you forgot to RSVP, don’t let that stop you from attending!
Future events - all in the evening, locations to be announced:
Thursday, January 13th - Literacy and Learning Strategies
Tuesday, March 15th - The Impact of Educational Differences on Family Dynamics
Wednesday, May 11th - Social Skills In and Out of School
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday June 29, 7:00pm at Klode Park
- Whitefish Bay resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with nutrition education project
- Glendale's Fourth of July Community Celebration
- Local Soccer Player to Be Honored by Chicago MLS
- Cigar Networkers of Milwaukee Presents - Know Your Leaf
- M Design Build welcomes Terry Perschbacher
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- Lake Geneva Mail Boat Tour and Luncheon
- “A Sailor’s Songbag” with David HB Drake
- CIGAR NETWORKERS OF MILWAUKEE PRESENTS SMOKE ON THE WATER