While walking past the Citgo Station about a week ago by Lydell and Silver Spring Dr., I found the sweetest little baby doll that must have fallen out of the hand of another sweet little baby in possibly a stroller.
Both dolls * the real one and the one found are girls* PINK !
That's all I am describing here because from the looks of the lost baby...she is really loved and well played with and in excellent condition.
I had placed her in a bush for 2 days and she laid there with no rescue...she's sitting in a nice soft little bag waiting for her mommy and such a good girl because she's not crying.
She likes to suck her thumb and open and close her beautiful eyes.
I will give my e-mail here for contact....I know your little one must be missing her very much, but she is a joy to peek at occasionally.
Grandma please leave a message and we can arrange a meeting or I can leave her at Irina's Kitchen for you. They love children too and will hold on to her for you.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fritz Receives Prestigious Northwestern Mutual Regional Leader Award
- Milwaukee Montessori School Welcomes Catherine Brys as Director of Child Care Program
- Summer Exterior Painting
- Author Recounts Exploration of Lake Michigan Ship Sunk in 1860
- Franklin student joins clean water effort in Nicaragua
- How to Avoid Your Own Personal Financial Crisis
- Shorewood Allstate Agent Offers Spring Safety Advice
- :Brass at Night" concert by Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Stano Landscaping, Inc. wins gold award