The Whitefish Bay Girls’ Jr. Blue Dukes Basketball Club will be holding an informational parent meeting at 7:30pm on Thursday, October 14 at the Cahill Park Building. The Girls’ Jr. Blue Dukes Basketball Club is open to all girls in grades fifth through eighth who reside in Whitefish Bay or attend a Whitefish Bay school. Contact Jenny Hoffman-Jonas at (414)332-3146 or email@example.com with any questions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Last Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert on Sunday August 17, 2014
- North Shore Resident Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Lobsterfest 2014
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- Pizzeria Piccola Society Sunday August 17 benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Chalk Art Festival Returns to Bayshore Town Center
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- MCW enters into agreement with UAE
- Whitefish Bay Community Band Concert Wednesday August 6, 7:00pm
- Caution Pedestrians and Motorists in the North Shore.