Laurel Oaks Senior Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 30th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious homemade desserts and cider, live entertainment by the Civic Broadway Singers, and can register to win a gift certificate to the Range Line Inn. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks features elegant independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, fitness center, computer with internet access, library, chapel, bank, store, and a beauty/barber salon. Laurel Oaks offers many social, educational, and cultural programs that include dinner outings, health education seminars, and community service projects. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Concordia University Hosts 'Career Night' at its Five Milwaukee Area Centers on March 19 at 6 p.m.
- Injury and cell damage in alcohol liver disease
- Lecture on Increase Lapham, Mapmaker at UWM
- Milwaukee/NARI Discusses Radon – What You Should Know
- Dragonfly Meditation Studio Opens in Mequon
- Elite Sports Clubs Glendale Offers Free ‘Yoga/Meditation for Sleep’ Class in March
- Local Resident Stars in THE NERD at Sunset Playhouse
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- MCW seeks participants for kidney research
- Shorewood Library Celebrates Seuss this Saturday