Laurel Oaks Senior Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 30th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious homemade desserts and cider, live entertainment by the Civic Broadway Singers, and can register to win a gift certificate to the Range Line Inn. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks features elegant independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, fitness center, computer with internet access, library, chapel, bank, store, and a beauty/barber salon. Laurel Oaks offers many social, educational, and cultural programs that include dinner outings, health education seminars, and community service projects. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Equitable Bank to Collect Business Attire for Returning Troops
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- The Energy for Life walk Milwaukee to benefit the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation will be held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Celtic Expands Creative Department