Laurel Oaks Senior Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 30th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious homemade desserts and cider, live entertainment by the Civic Broadway Singers, and can register to win a gift certificate to the Range Line Inn. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks features elegant independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, fitness center, computer with internet access, library, chapel, bank, store, and a beauty/barber salon. Laurel Oaks offers many social, educational, and cultural programs that include dinner outings, health education seminars, and community service projects. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shakespeare in Shorewood
- Adolescent patients needed for study on pain
- Care and quality of life for older, rural HIV-positive adults
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Stars and Stripes Honor Flight-The Final Thank You
- North Shore Suzuki Strings celebrates 25th anniversary
- Capuchin Friar Visits Catholic East for Vocation Day
- New Products Now Available at Appliance Gallery