Laurel Oaks Senior Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 30th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious homemade desserts and cider, live entertainment by the Civic Broadway Singers, and can register to win a gift certificate to the Range Line Inn. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks features elegant independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, fitness center, computer with internet access, library, chapel, bank, store, and a beauty/barber salon. Laurel Oaks offers many social, educational, and cultural programs that include dinner outings, health education seminars, and community service projects. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Dominican Freshmen Aid the House of Peace
- Concerned Citizen
- BACH CHAMBER CHOIR TO PERFORM WORKS BY VIVALDI, HANDEL, AND BACH