Laurel Oaks Senior Community, located at 1700 West Bender Road in Glendale, will host a Fall Open House on Saturday, October 30th, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy delicious homemade desserts and cider, live entertainment by the Civic Broadway Singers, and can register to win a gift certificate to the Range Line Inn. Guided tours of Laurel Oaks and model apartments will be available.
Laurel Oaks features elegant independent and assisted living studio, one and two bedroom apartments. On-site conveniences include a full service dining program, fitness center, computer with internet access, library, chapel, bank, store, and a beauty/barber salon. Laurel Oaks offers many social, educational, and cultural programs that include dinner outings, health education seminars, and community service projects. For more information visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stritch Community Orchestra seeks additional musicians
- Wauwatosa Remodeler SJJanis Makes The Top 60 National Firms For Customer Satisfaction
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Dishwasher
- MacKinnon named founding dean of MCW school of pharmacy
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- MCW researcher wins Imagine More Award for neuroscience research
- MCW launches Master’s in Medical Physiology Program
- Get Your Kitchen Back to School Ready With Tips From Wisconsin Kitchen Mart
- #1 Star Wars Artist Appearing at WFB Mathnasium Saturday
- Vicar General Fr. Timothy Kitzke To Lead Downtown Eucharistic Rosary Procession With Roses for Our Lady