The Whitefish Bay Jr. Dukes Basketball Cllub will be holding tryouts for this coming season for boys 4th through 8th grades. They will be held Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House and Monday, Sept. 27 at the Middle School. The times are as follows:
4th grade - 12:00 9/26 6:00 9/27
5th grade - 12:45 9/26 6:45 9/27
6th grade - 1:30 9/26 7:30 927
7th grade - 2:15 9/26 8:15 9/27
8th grade - 3:00 9/26 9:00 9/27
Eligible boys must either live in or attend school in Whitefish Bay. For more information email Chris Milkie at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Summer Reading at the Whitefish Bay Public Library
- ChristPond Retreat Center Annual Pancake Breakfast is June 30, 2013
- Make Father’s Day Smoke-Free (An Uphill Battle)
- Mequon Mother and Daughter Duo to Appear in One Act Play Festival
- Village of Shorewood Seeks Artists for Plein Air Art Festival
- The Equitable Bank Collects Nearly 1,000 Clothing Items for Local Veterans
- Three Whitefish Bay residents announced as Chambers USA leading lawyers
- Tour le Jardin Garden Walk - Tickets are Here!
- Milwaukee Mechanic Builds a Booming International Bounce-House Business
- Grassroots Northshore Forum