The Whitefish Bay Jr. Dukes Basketball Cllub will be holding tryouts for this coming season for boys 4th through 8th grades. They will be held Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House and Monday, Sept. 27 at the Middle School. The times are as follows:
4th grade - 12:00 9/26 6:00 9/27
5th grade - 12:45 9/26 6:45 9/27
6th grade - 1:30 9/26 7:30 927
7th grade - 2:15 9/26 8:15 9/27
8th grade - 3:00 9/26 9:00 9/27
Eligible boys must either live in or attend school in Whitefish Bay. For more information email Chris Milkie at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Librarian Recounts Adventures in Rwanda, Sept. 25 at UWM
- Athleta Store at Bayshore Town Center Offering Free Classes
- Husband and Wife Team Leverage Decades of Business Experience With Transworld Business Advisors of Milwaukee
- See How Fudge Is Made
- New Integrative Bodywork Practice Launches in Shorewood
- Historic 3D Maps/Models: The AGS Library’s 1893 Palestine Relief Model
- MCW researcher receives 2015 Distinguished Researcher award
- Froedtert & MCW Ranks Among Top 10 US Academic Medical Centers
- Dr. Kiran K. Turaga named Sharon K. Wadina Endowed Professor in Sarcoma Research
- Seniors Oktoberfest Lunch