The Whitefish Bay Jr. Dukes Basketball Cllub will be holding tryouts for this coming season for boys 4th through 8th grades. They will be held Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House and Monday, Sept. 27 at the Middle School. The times are as follows:
4th grade - 12:00 9/26 6:00 9/27
5th grade - 12:45 9/26 6:45 9/27
6th grade - 1:30 9/26 7:30 927
7th grade - 2:15 9/26 8:15 9/27
8th grade - 3:00 9/26 9:00 9/27
Eligible boys must either live in or attend school in Whitefish Bay. For more information email Chris Milkie at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Phoenix weekly: Despite injury, Luke has no regrets
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Seniors Winter Pot Luck
- Appliance Gallery Offers Tips for Laundry Room Maintenance
- Wauwatosa Teen from Princeton University Chosen as Finalist for President Bill Clinton's Contest
- MCW’s Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment awards more than $250,000 to reduce medication errors