The Whitefish Bay Jr. Dukes Basketball Cllub will be holding tryouts for this coming season for boys 4th through 8th grades. They will be held Sunday, Sept. 26 at the Whitefish Bay High School Field House and Monday, Sept. 27 at the Middle School. The times are as follows:
4th grade - 12:00 9/26 6:00 9/27
5th grade - 12:45 9/26 6:45 9/27
6th grade - 1:30 9/26 7:30 927
7th grade - 2:15 9/26 8:15 9/27
8th grade - 3:00 9/26 9:00 9/27
Eligible boys must either live in or attend school in Whitefish Bay. For more information email Chris Milkie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Danceworks Youth Performance Company (DYPC) in GINGERBREAD EXPRESS
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Local Allstate Agent Andrew McCabe Offers Tips on Avoiding Winter Freeze
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays