Whitefish Bay resident Darren Goldstein has been named a 2010 Philanthropic 5 Award winner by United Way of Greater Milwaukee. Goldstein was honored for his outstanding philanthropic and volunteer commitments to Greater Milwaukee during an awards ceremony on Thursday, August 19 at the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
The awards, created by United Way’s Emerging Leaders Council, recognize five community leaders, age 45 or under, who give, advocate and volunteer for change through Greater Milwaukee’s non-profit community.
Goldstein, a Partner at KPMG LLP, is committed to making a difference in the lives of children and serves on the boards of First Stage Children’s Theater and Jewish Beginnings Lubavitch Preschool. He also leads KPMG’s local INVOLVE council - a national community involvement program, is a founding member of FUEL Milwaukee’s Executive Council and serves on the Next Generation UPAF Council.
This year’s other Philanthropic 5 Award winners are: Nancy Hernandez, Owner, ABRAZO Multicultural Marketing & Communication; Darryl Morin, President and CEO, Advanced Wireless; Abby Ramirez, Executive Director, Schools That Can Milwaukee; and Dan Tranchita, Managing Director and Senior Portfolio Manager, Robert W. Baird & Co.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gingerbread Express – Memory Lane
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - McGovern Senior Center
- Celebrate a PINK Shabbat!
- MCW researchers to investigate biological factors of post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Friends Holiday Book & Basket Sale
- Dominican Freshmen Aid the House of Peace
- Concerned Citizen
- BACH CHAMBER CHOIR TO PERFORM WORKS BY VIVALDI, HANDEL, AND BACH