Menomonee Falls, Wis. – Connor Remodeling & Design has reached agreement with Wisconsin-based Holiday Kitchens to offer its line of custom cabinetry products to customers for use in kitchen projects.
Holiday Kitchens, headquartered in Rice Lake, Wis., is one of the largest custom cabinet manufacturers in the nation. The company offers a wide array of cabinet styles, colors and wood types focused on design versatility and affordability.
Holiday Kitchens features a product line with “green” cabinetry created by famed eco-designer Robin Wilson, who specializes in sustainable homes and materials. The company incorporates a wide range of green practices in its operations, and is a member of the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturer’s Association Environmental Stewardship Program.
“We’ve considered an alliance with Holiday Kitchens for some time, and now are pleased to offer its quality products to our customers,” said Kevin Connor, co-owner of Connor Remodeling & Design. “Holiday Kitchens is a well-known brand for many good reasons. We look forward to using its diverse products to offer homeowners even more options to create their ideal kitchen spaces.”
Connor Remodeling & Design brings more than 50 years of combined experience to every project. The family-owned company produces and manages a broad spectrum of remodeling projects encompassing whole houses, lower levels, kitchens and bathrooms.
A NARI-certified remodeler, Connor Remodeling & Design has assisted homeowners throughout southeastern Wisconsin with creating the home of their dreams. Its numerous Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year awards include best Kitchen Remodel in 2007, best Bathroom Remodel in 2008, best Universal Bathroom remodel in 2008 and a Gold Award for Best Bathroom in 2009.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award
- Meijer Launches Simply Give Campaign in New Wisconsin Supercenters
- MCW scientist receives grant to train postdoctoral fellows for research careers in academic gastroenterology
- Increased aircraft activity over Milwaukee this week
- MCW Medical Scientist Training Program receives federal funding
- Business Of The Year!