The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Walk gives Bay baseball team 5-4 walk-off win over Homestead
- Whitefish Bay baseball team remains hot
- Whitefish Bay baseball team gives Kaszubowski sweet send-off
- Bay baseball team gives Kaszubowski sweet send-off with 8-2 win
- Girls soccer: Bounces go to Oregon as Whitefish Bay soccer team falls in state semifinal
- Germantown's five-run seventh beats Bay baseball team, 7-3
- Girls soccer: Early opportunity lifts Whitefish Bay girls soccer team to state
- Blue Dukes play Greendale in sectional finals Saturday: Bay beats Brookfield East, 5-4, in shootout
- Nicolet golfers show confidence, win sectional tourney
- Homestead girls soccer team claims WIAA regional title