The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dixon's big rally key in Whitefish Bay wrestlers win over Germantown
- Novak family has made an impression on Eimers
- Shorewood girls spoil opening night for Brown Deer's new court
- Sports Wrapups: Dec. 8
- Dixon's rally keys Bay wrestling team's 41-33 win over Germantown
- Sports Wraps: Dec. 3
- Bay earns three All-Suburban football honors
- West girls beat Dominican, 38-36
- Sports Wrapups: Nov. 26
- Tall, experienced Bay basketball team aiming for another good season