The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay baseball team comes up just short of Falls in regional thriller
- Baseball: Gile rescues Falls again in 4-3 regional win over Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay baseball team rides its pitching heading into WIAA tourney
- Controversial walk gives Whitefish Bay '9' win over Homestead
- Whitefish Bay baseball team remains hot, earns sixth seed in tourney
- Whitefish Bay's Lauko earns third All-Suburban softball nod
- Walk gives Bay baseball team 5-4 walk-off win over Homestead (1)
- Whitefish Bay baseball team remains hot
- Whitefish Bay baseball team gives Kaszubowski sweet send-off
- Bay baseball team gives Kaszubowski sweet send-off with 8-2 win