The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay girls baksetball team will need another new coach after 15-9 season
- Boys basketball: Fourth estate: Dominican becomes second program ever to win four straight titles
- Boys basketball: Dominican overwhelms Regis in state semifinal
- Dominican boys baksetball team will be challenged at state
- Long three at the buzzer knocks Whitefish Bay boys out of the tournament
- Boys basketball: Inside-outside game lifts Dominican boys basketball team past St. Cat's
- Boys basketball: Green's 3-point buzzer beater helps Tosa East beat Whitefish Bay, 45-43
- Whitefish Bay's Potter battles through pain to win state gym title
- Boys basketball: Whitefish Bay boys basketball team keeps pace with Washington to turn upset
- Girls basketball: Ledgers end Dominican's dreams in second half