The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
- Whitefish Bay baseball team ends Shorewood magic with regional win
- Baseball: West Bend West's Burns beats Whitefish Bay baseball team on mound, at plate in sectional
- Baseball: Whitefish Bay baseball team wins regioinal title over Shorewood, 9-3
- Baseball : Whitefish Bay baseball team advances with 4-0 win over Brown Deer
- Whitefish Bay baseball team sarts to find direction in win over Nicolet
- Whitefish Bay All-Suburban choice Koehn led Bay softball team this season
- Whitefish Bay hires new hockey, volleyball coaches
- Whitefish Bay baseball team looking for consistency
- Whitefish Bay baseball team bounces back with win over Nicolet
- Thomas and big bats lead Germantown baseball team over Bay, 6-1