The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood girls basketball team beats Bay for regional title, 52-40
- Kaszubowski makes history as four-time diving champ
- Whitefish Bay's Kaszubowski looking to become four-time state dive champ
- Whitefish Bay girls overpower Nicolet on senior night, 56-34
- Bay wrestlers beat Homestead on senior/parents' night
- Bay boys survive Lutheran in thriller in two-win week
- Whitefish Bay wrestlers beat Homestead on parents/senior night
- Girls basketball: Spartans can't catch DSHA in basketball standings
- Without Showalter, Germantown boys rally for win over Whitefish Bay
- Strong fourth quarter lifts Homestead girls past Whitefish Bay, 44-34