The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay boys basketball team rallies past Nicolet, 79-74
- Whitefish Bay boys basketball team asserts it will, beats Homestead
- After break, Whitefish Bay gymnasts return to winning ways
- Whitefish Bay boys basketball team battles back to beat West Allis Central
- Jake Wolter ready for Whitefish Bay football job
- Germantown boys basketball team slips by Whitefish Bay, 92-88, in OT
- Tietjen remembered by many in powerful tribute
- Whitefish Bay football team honored Tietjen with NSC title
- Football: Friends remember Whitefish Bay football coach Jim Tietjen, who died after battle with brain cancer (2)
- Young Whitefish Bay swimmers get payoff with six state entries