The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 19
- SPORTS SHORTS: Sept. 18
- Bayfootball team bounces back with rout of Lutheran, 42-7
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 12
- Bay CC team accepts ALS Bucket Challenge, gets wet for a cause
- Bay football team comes up just short of powerful Germantown, 38-28
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Sept. 5
- Football: Germantown football team rallies to beat Bay
- Davre to lead powerful Whitefish Bay girls cross country team
- Bay football team passes "eyeball test" in 14-7 OT win over Slinger