The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Likable Homestead baseball team stuns Bay for state berth
- Homestead baseball team stuns Bay, 10-4, to earn state berth
- Bay baseball team regains momentum, looks for state berth
- Whitefish Bay celebrates holiday with first North Shore baseball title
- Germantown's Finger blanks North Shore baseball champ Bay, 2-0
- Flint and Lauko led Whitefish Bay softball team to best season ever
- Bay pitching keeps Blue Dukes in North Shore baseball lead
- Bay baseball team motivated and on top of North Shore
- DeMuth's home run lifts Bay baseball team to 2-1 win over Germantown
- Boys tennis: Catholic Memorial duo cruises to Division 2 state doubles title