The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bay and Nicolet tie for title in Brown Deer swim invite
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Aug. 29
- Bay boys soccer team opens NSC defense with 3-0 win over GT
- Whitefish Bay football team handles BC and the weather just fine in opener
- Football: Whitefish Bay hands Lancers, Kennedy opening-night defeat
- Whitefish Bay football team will rely on quickness and speed in 2014
- Bay Little League team wins state title
- With help from his friends, Wojcinski and Bay succeeded
- Lackney and Stasiak led Bay baseball team to NSC title
- Pitching, attitude led to Whitefish Bay's first NSC baseball title