The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
- Senior-laden Whitefish Bay baseball team in hunt for NSC crown
- Track and field: Tactically smart Davre wins two more state track titles
- Davre, Jackson look to lift Whitefish Bay to state track heights
- Davre lives up to hype, claims two state titles
- Whitefish Bay boys track team makes history with first North Shore Conference title
- 'TietjStrong' football tourney at Bay a success on many levels
- Touch football tourney to honor Whitefish Bay's Tietjen
- Whitefish Bay, Nicolet softball teams learn things at own tourney
- Whitefish Bay girls track team uses surprising depth to win NSC track relays
- Whitefish Bay netters win Waukesha South tourney