The Whitefish Bay High School football program will honor Blue Duke players who have made the NFL with a ceremony at 4 p.m. Tuesday outside of the weightroom on the second floor of the fieldhouse.
Then and there the framed and professionally mounted jersies of Randy Dean (former quarterback of the New York Giants), Mike Schneck (former Pro Bowl long snapper who played with Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Atlanta); and current New York Jets linebacker Nick Bellore, will be unveiled.
It will henceforth be known as Bay's "Pro Football Wall of Fame."
Blue Duke football coach Jim Tietjen is hoping to have all three former Bay stars on hand for the ceremony that will include the high school team as well as players from the Blue Dukes' youth program.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- DeKeyser to lead experienced Whitefish Bay girls this winter
- Whitefish Bay swimmers rebound, advance seven entries to state
- Whitefish Bay girls CC team not quite healthy enough to win state
- Football: Homestead football team just a little bit better against Bay
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Level 2
- Road warrior Bay unit stuns Oshkosh North, 28-0
- Bay girls CC team is looking for second state title
- Football: Whitefish Bay makes a memorable trip north
- Football: Preps football photos of the week: Level 1
- Football: Poll: Which area team will win a state football title?