Whitefish Bay — Whitefish Bay Village President Julie Siegel has defeated challenger Anne O'Connor by a mere 32 votes.
Siegel received 50 percent of the vote while O'Connor received 49 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Julie Siegel (i) 1,486
Anne O'Connor 1,454
Across Whitefish Bay, voter turned was 31 percent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay class ring returns home from Japan
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report, June 26, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- Graduation walk a symbolic step
- Whitefish Bay home leads to NARI award
- Pesticide use concerns arise in Whitefish Bay
- In Brief: June 12
- Whitefish Bay gay couple second in Milwaukee County to attain marriage license