Incumbent Kathy Rogers, 5059 N. Woodburn St., will run for re-election to the Whitefish Bay School Board.
Rogers, 54, is married and has a son. She has a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education from UW-Madison, an master's in Higher Education Administration from Indiana University and an master's in Counseling from UW-Milwaukee. She is completing her first three-year term on the School Board and currently serves as its president.
Anne Kearney, who ran for the School Board unsuccessfully last year, will make a second run this spring. Kearney, 46, lives with her husband, Joseph, and three sons at 6001 North Berkeley Blvd. She has a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Illinois and a J.D. from Harvard University Law School.
She is an attorney with Appellate Consulting Group and an adjunct professor at Marquette University Law School.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
- Whitefish Bay family's treehouse is a work of art
- Whitefish Bay woman takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay