Incumbent Kathy Rogers, 5059 N. Woodburn St., will run for re-election to the Whitefish Bay School Board.
Rogers, 54, is married and has a son. She has a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education from UW-Madison, an master's in Higher Education Administration from Indiana University and an master's in Counseling from UW-Milwaukee. She is completing her first three-year term on the School Board and currently serves as its president.
Anne Kearney, who ran for the School Board unsuccessfully last year, will make a second run this spring. Kearney, 46, lives with her husband, Joseph, and three sons at 6001 North Berkeley Blvd. She has a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Illinois and a J.D. from Harvard University Law School.
She is an attorney with Appellate Consulting Group and an adjunct professor at Marquette University Law School.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay