Incumbent Kathy Rogers, 5059 N. Woodburn St., will run for re-election to the Whitefish Bay School Board.
Rogers, 54, is married and has a son. She has a Bachelor of Science in Secondary Education from UW-Madison, an master's in Higher Education Administration from Indiana University and an master's in Counseling from UW-Milwaukee. She is completing her first three-year term on the School Board and currently serves as its president.
Anne Kearney, who ran for the School Board unsuccessfully last year, will make a second run this spring. Kearney, 46, lives with her husband, Joseph, and three sons at 6001 North Berkeley Blvd. She has a bachelor's degree in finance from the University of Illinois and a J.D. from Harvard University Law School.
She is an attorney with Appellate Consulting Group and an adjunct professor at Marquette University Law School.
Members serve three-year terms and earn $1,000 per year.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: May 28, 2015
- MJDS 'Pay it' gala recognizes alumnus
- Pedestrian struck by car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay heroin overdose leads to arrests
- Memorial Day events set in the North Shore suburbs
- MJDS students imagine a harder life in Africa
- Wauwatosa alderman apologizes for using social media during meeting