Reports not available this week.
· A man walking home from work was the victim of a strong-armed robbery in the 8600 block of North 60th Street about 10:30 p.m. Nov. 3. The man was grabbed from behind and punched in the head and his wallet taken. The suspect threatened the victim, saying he had a weapon but no weapon was seen. The only description was the robber was male wearing a hooded shirt.
· A male student, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct after pushing another male student during class at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St., at 11:50 a.m. Nov. 8.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving, refusal to take a breath test, endangering safety with a dangerous weapon/carrying a concealed weapon while intoxicated and speeding 55 mph in a 35 mph zone in the 4400 block of West Bradley Road at 1:48 a.m. Nov. 10. The man did have a permit for a pistol he had in his waist band. At first he denied drinking but then admitted having two drinks.
· A handbag and contents valued at more than $300 was taken from a cart when left unattended for a short time at T.J. Maxx, 9060 N. Green Bay Road, about 5 p.m. Nov. 12.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested Nov. 13 for disorderly conduct and trespassing after a report of her having a verbal argument with a student at Brown Deer Middle School, 8060 N. 60th St., the afternoon of Oct. 31. The woman was told she was no longer allowed on school property.
· A Brown Deer man, age not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct and a woman, his daughter, age and residence not released, for battery both domestic violence-related after the man pounded on doors causing a disturbance and she punched him at 5 p.m. Nov. 13. The woman said he drank too much and she was tired of how he treated her mother. No injuries were reported.
· Items valued at more than $1,200 including tires, chairs and a lawn mower were taken from the 4100 block of West Bradley Road sometime over the past 40 days and reported at 9:20 a.m. Nov. 14. A rear window pane was broken to gain entry. There was also damage to an outdoor electrical unit and because of no electricity the sump pumps did not work and the basement was flooded with more than 2-inches of water.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving, damage to property and failure to report an accident after his car hit a tree and a mailbox, went into a ditch and rolled over in the 6700 block of West Tower Avenue about 2 a.m. Nov. 15. The man fled the scene but was found a few hours later at his home. He told police he had been treated at a hospital for injuries and admitted having four beers and two shots of whiskey. The man failed field sobriety tests and had a blood alcohol content of 0.08. He was taken for a blood draw.
· Two boys, ages and residences not released, were arrested for attempted theft of a motor vehicle and damage to property and one also for entry to auto and obstruction after giving a false name and the other for party to the crime of entry to auto at 4000 West Brown Deer Road at 11:45 a.m. Nov. 15. A witness saw the boys entering and attempting to enter cars and called police. Before they arrived that witness approached the boys who were sitting in a car and asked them if that was their car. They said yes. The witness then said police were on their way and they fled but were found at a nearby bus stop.
· A "No Parking" sign and three mail boxes were knocked over in the 8100 block of North Port Washington Road about 8:45 p.m. Nov. 20. Pieces of the vehicle, a 2004 or 2005 Honda Civic, were left at the accident scene.
· A Fox Point man, age not released, was arrested for battery/domestic violence related at 2:10 p.m. Nov. 23. A witness heard a loud noise and a woman scream and saw the victim, the man's wife, with an injury to her eye. The man was intoxicated, with a BAC of 0.21.
· A size 12 full-length white mink coat valued at $3,500 was taken from Nearly New, 6805 N. Green Bay Ave., on Oct. 29 or 30 and reported Nov. 21.
· An 18-year-old Glendale man was arrested for possession of marijuana while armed and battery/domestic violence related after hitting a woman, his relative, at 8:30 p.m. Nov. 5. A shotgun and pistol were found in his room along with five grams of marijuana.
· A 39-year-old Glendale man was arrested for battery/domestic violence-related after attacking his wife at 8 p.m. Nov. 12. She was able to lock herself in the bathroom and called police.
· A woman reported the theft of her purse and contents including cash and gift and credit cards valued at more than $200 at Panera Bread, 5575 N. Port Washington Road, at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 13. She called police from Missouri saying she had flown home and didn't know her purse was missing until she got there.
· A 24-year-old woman, residence not released, was arrested for theft of more than $400 from her employer, The Radisson Hotel, 7065 N. Port Washington Road, at 11 a.m. Nov. 15.
· A 16-year-old Milwaukee boy was arrested for possession of marijuana after a suspicious car was reported in the 900 block of West Theresa Lane at 9 p.m. Nov. 15. A large cloud of smoke smelling of marijuana floated out the car window. The boy was found with three plastic bags containing 3.36 grams of the drug.
· One car was taken and another had damage to the steering column in parking structures at Bayshore Town Center, 5600 N. Port Washington Road and 5801 N. Lydell Ave., the afternoon of Nov. 16. The stolen car, a 1998 Dodge Stratus, was recovered in Milwaukee on Nov. 20.
· A 21-year-old Milwaukee woman was arrested for disorderly conduct after screaming and swearing when told she had to leave Bayshore Town Center, 5900 N. Port Washington Road, at 8:25 p.m. Nov. 16. She denied causing a problem at first but then said she did have "anger issues."
· A 21-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested for drunken driving and driving the wrong way on a divided highway in the 7000 block of North Port Washington Road at 3:35 a.m. Nov. 17. The man, who drove north in southbound lanes, had a BAC of 0.10.
· Two air conditioners valued at $1,000 were reported taken from behind the closed Dos Banditos, 5932 N. Green Bay Ave., on Nov. 18. When the theft happened was not known.
· A 40-year-old Chicago woman was arrested for possession of heroin and theft of three jackets valued at $810 from Erehwon, 599 W. Glen Bay Ave., at 7 p.m. Nov. 20. The woman had 1.4 grams of heroin in her pocket. When arrested she said, "I ain't gonna lie. I took something."
· A Milwaukee boy, age not released, was arrested for theft after taking a watch valued at $20,000 from a golf bag while caddying for the owner at Milwaukee County Club, 8000 N. Range Line Road, about 4:30 p.m. Oct. 26. The theft was discovered when the boy's father, age and residence not released, attempted to pawn the watch at a Brookfield jeweler where it turned out the owner had purchased the watch. That jeweler notified Brookfield police and the man was arrested. The boy told his father he found the watch but later admitted to police he had taken it. He was referred to juvenile authorities.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction after ringing a doorbell in the 4400 block of North Lake Drive at 2 a.m. Nov. 15. The residents did not open their door and called police. The woman then refused to answer questions and was arrested.
· A robbery was reported at The Runaway Meatball Restaurant, 3529 N. Oakland Ave., at 10 p.m. Nov. 15. A man entered the restaurant, implied he had a weapon and grabbed a cash register drawer with more than $300 cash and fled the store. The value of the drawer was listed at $1,500. The suspect was described as a male, about 5 foot 8 inches tall, 45, with a heavy build and manicured eyebrows.
· A Milwaukee woman, age not released, was arrested for drunken driving, failure to have insurance and driving without a valid license after she was found passed out in her car with the engine running and lights on in the 3700 block of North Morris Boulevard at 2 a.m. Nov. 16. The woman, who admitted driving, failed field sobriety tests and had a BAC of 0.18.
· A 44-year-old Shorewood man was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct after he got into a verbal argument with a neighbor that turned physical in the 1400 block of East Elmdale Avenue at 10:30 p.m. Nov. 18. The suspect blamed the neighbor saying he walked by and looked in the window.
· Graffiti was sprayed on the concession building at Spector Field, 1701 E. River Park Court, and on a construction trailer in the 3500 block of North Oakland Avenue on Nov. 18 or 19. Damage was $1,800.
· A woman, age and residence not released, was warned for disorderly conduct after refusing to pay her cab fare in the 3800 block of North Oakland Avenue at 1:15 a.m. Nov. 20. She said she didn't pay because she didn't have money but money was seen in her wallet when she showed her ID. She paid the fare.
· A car was entered and change taken in the 4300 block of North Morris Boulevard on Nov. 20 or 21.
· Two packages delivered by UPS with cosmetics and hair care products valued at $214 were taken from the 5100 block of North Cumberland Boulevard between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. Nov. 13 and reported Nov. 18.
· Six cars were entered and small amount of change taken from five and gas credit cards from one in the 800 block of East Lake Forest and East Birch avenues and the 5400 block of North Lake Drive on Nov. 16, 17 or 18. The stolen gas cards were used three times before the theft was discovered. No damage to the cars was reported.
· Seven residents reported fraudulent use of their bank credit and debit cards in Rancho Cucamonga, Las Vegas, New Orleans and unreleased cities in Illinois, Texas, New York, Mexico and an attempt in Vietnam on Nov. 17 and 18.
· A male student, age and residence not released, was arrested for disorderly conduct after starting a fight with another male student at Whitefish Bay High School, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave., at 2:40 p.m. Nov. 21.
· A man, age and residence not released, was arrested for drunken driving after a report of loud music coming from a car in the 4700 block of North Woodruff Avenue at 4:40 a.m. Nov. 23. The man had a BAC of 0.16.
· A Whitefish Bay man reported being threatened by a woman and her body guard in the 4900 block of North Anita Avenue at 7:15 p.m. Nov. 23. The man found the woman on an online adult service site and hired her for an hour massage. She stopped after a half hour and the man took his money back. The woman called in her body guard and the couple said they'd be back to get the money.
NORTH SHORE FIRE DEPARTMENT
· Firefighters responded to 109 calls, 74 emergency medical and 35 fire/rescue, Nov. 18 to Nov. 24.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report, June 26, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- North Shore Police Report: June 12
- North Shore Police Report: June 5
- North Shore Police Report: May 29
- North Shore Police Report: May 22
- North Shore Police Reports: May 15
- North Shore Police Reports 5/4/2014
- North Shore Police Report
- Police Report: April 8