Diners-out can benefit the development of the Richards Athletic Court
A "Dine & Donate" event April 8 at The Bay Restaurant, 342 E. Silver Spring Drive, will support the development of the Richards Athletic Court at Richards Elementary School. Dine at The Bay on April 8, tell your server you support The RAC, and The Bay will make a donation to the development.
Mary Nohl house and environment
to be moved to Sheboygan
Creation and Preservation Partners, an organization of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, has announced plans to preserve the complete Mary Nohl Lakeside Environment, in Fox Point, by moving it to Sheboygan County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Monica Parish hosts first "wine and art" winter social
- Whitefish Bay orchestra presents Music for Munchkins children's concert
- Raw video: Driver runs over 36 parking meters in Whitefish Bay (5)
- Gerhards Kitchen and Bath coming to Whitefish Bay
- Patton Oswalt to perform at JCC fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Elvish tradition continues at Whitefish Bay cabin
- Hillel Academy students help their classmate get a new wheelchair
- Sen. Alberta Darling gets feedback from North Shore school districts (3)
- Placesetters will close after 38 years in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay man robbed in his driveway