Diners-out can benefit the development of the Richards Athletic Court
A "Dine & Donate" event April 8 at The Bay Restaurant, 342 E. Silver Spring Drive, will support the development of the Richards Athletic Court at Richards Elementary School. Dine at The Bay on April 8, tell your server you support The RAC, and The Bay will make a donation to the development.
Mary Nohl house and environment
to be moved to Sheboygan
Creation and Preservation Partners, an organization of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, has announced plans to preserve the complete Mary Nohl Lakeside Environment, in Fox Point, by moving it to Sheboygan County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll coming on Friday
- New Whitefish Bay student group 'gives back' to those in need
- Sendik's rolls out online grocery shopping service
- Milwaukee Bucks player John Henson alleges racial discrimination at Whitefish Bay jewelry store (10)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Whitefish Bay votes to end Halloween block parties (2)
- Whitefish Bay upgrades tennis courts at Richards Elementary School
- Fire damages two Whitefish Bay homes
- UWM baseball team allowed to practice at Whitefish Bay's Cahill Park
- Whitefish Bay school taxes projected to increase 3.7 percent