Diners-out can benefit the development of the Richards Athletic Court
A "Dine & Donate" event April 8 at The Bay Restaurant, 342 E. Silver Spring Drive, will support the development of the Richards Athletic Court at Richards Elementary School. Dine at The Bay on April 8, tell your server you support The RAC, and The Bay will make a donation to the development.
Mary Nohl house and environment
to be moved to Sheboygan
Creation and Preservation Partners, an organization of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, has announced plans to preserve the complete Mary Nohl Lakeside Environment, in Fox Point, by moving it to Sheboygan County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- Tennis courts receive another $60K in district funding
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- No refunds on Whitefish Bay assessments
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014