Diners-out can benefit the development of the Richards Athletic Court
A "Dine & Donate" event April 8 at The Bay Restaurant, 342 E. Silver Spring Drive, will support the development of the Richards Athletic Court at Richards Elementary School. Dine at The Bay on April 8, tell your server you support The RAC, and The Bay will make a donation to the development.
Mary Nohl house and environment
to be moved to Sheboygan
Creation and Preservation Partners, an organization of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, has announced plans to preserve the complete Mary Nohl Lakeside Environment, in Fox Point, by moving it to Sheboygan County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pedestrian struck by car in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay heroin overdose leads to arrests
- Memorial Day events set in the North Shore suburbs
- MJDS students imagine a harder life in Africa
- Wauwatosa alderman apologizes for using social media during meeting
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell