Diners-out can benefit the development of the Richards Athletic Court
A "Dine & Donate" event April 8 at The Bay Restaurant, 342 E. Silver Spring Drive, will support the development of the Richards Athletic Court at Richards Elementary School. Dine at The Bay on April 8, tell your server you support The RAC, and The Bay will make a donation to the development.
Mary Nohl house and environment
to be moved to Sheboygan
Creation and Preservation Partners, an organization of the John Michael Kohler Arts Center in Sheboygan, has announced plans to preserve the complete Mary Nohl Lakeside Environment, in Fox Point, by moving it to Sheboygan County.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Howie Mandel featured in Jewish Community Center's 'Laugh It Up Milwaukee' event
- Two pediatric dentists fill a cavity in the North Shore market
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 15, 2015
- Whitefish Bay alum training dogs for Iditarod
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 8, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 1, 2015