Blaze Pizza to open second store at Bayshore
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza plans to open its second Wisconsin location this fall at Bayshore Town Center, right across from Potbelly Sandwich Shop and Colectivo Coffee.
Originating in California, Blaze Pizza opened its first Wisconsin location in Brookfield in November 2013. Blaze offers an interactive ordering format that allows guests to customize one of eight signature pizzas or create one of their own, choosing from over 40 ingredients. Blaze Pizza also offers signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay heroin overdose leads to arrests
- Memorial Day events set in the North Shore suburbs
- MJDS students imagine a harder life in Africa
- Wauwatosa alderman apologizes for using social media during meeting
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015