Blaze Pizza to open second store at Bayshore
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza plans to open its second Wisconsin location this fall at Bayshore Town Center, right across from Potbelly Sandwich Shop and Colectivo Coffee.
Originating in California, Blaze Pizza opened its first Wisconsin location in Brookfield in November 2013. Blaze offers an interactive ordering format that allows guests to customize one of eight signature pizzas or create one of their own, choosing from over 40 ingredients. Blaze Pizza also offers signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine.
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in popsicles (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer