Blaze Pizza to open second store at Bayshore
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza plans to open its second Wisconsin location this fall at Bayshore Town Center, right across from Potbelly Sandwich Shop and Colectivo Coffee.
Originating in California, Blaze Pizza opened its first Wisconsin location in Brookfield in November 2013. Blaze offers an interactive ordering format that allows guests to customize one of eight signature pizzas or create one of their own, choosing from over 40 ingredients. Blaze Pizza also offers signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay hires John Edlebeck as public works director
- Whitefish Bay cop Straub to run marathon in full uniform
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015