Blaze Pizza to open second store at Bayshore
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza plans to open its second Wisconsin location this fall at Bayshore Town Center, right across from Potbelly Sandwich Shop and Colectivo Coffee.
Originating in California, Blaze Pizza opened its first Wisconsin location in Brookfield in November 2013. Blaze offers an interactive ordering format that allows guests to customize one of eight signature pizzas or create one of their own, choosing from over 40 ingredients. Blaze Pizza also offers signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- St. Monica's antique show in Whitefish Bay celebrates 50 years
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015
- Fleeing the scene of a robbery, suspects crash stolen car near Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 22, 2015
- Howie Mandel featured in Jewish Community Center's 'Laugh It Up Milwaukee' event