Blaze Pizza to open second store at Bayshore
Blaze Fast-Fire'd Pizza plans to open its second Wisconsin location this fall at Bayshore Town Center, right across from Potbelly Sandwich Shop and Colectivo Coffee.
Originating in California, Blaze Pizza opened its first Wisconsin location in Brookfield in November 2013. Blaze offers an interactive ordering format that allows guests to customize one of eight signature pizzas or create one of their own, choosing from over 40 ingredients. Blaze Pizza also offers signature salads, fresh lemonades, craft beer and wine.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Whitefish Bay schools
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Whitefish Bay couple challenges conventions with hybrid theater company
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014