A team entry by Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture of Sussex and Cream City Construction, Inc. of Milwaukee was the recipient of the "Best of Tour" award that was presented in conjunction with the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council's annual Tour of Remodeled Homes, which was held May 17-18 as part of National Home Improvement Month.
A panel of judges visited each of the 21 Tour homes looking to identify the entry they believed had the best workmanship, attention to detail, design quality, and presented the best overall "Tour experience."
Cream City Construction/Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture renovated an entire first floor of a Whitefish Bay Tudor-style home. The kitchen was relocated into the former family room, which allowed for a new library/study within the old kitchen. The new kitchen space provides more space, plus a newly created mudroom. In addition to the living and dining rooms being remodeled, the sunroom was converted to a new family room and home office.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Whitefish Bay chooses John Thomsen as new superintendent of schools
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Wauwatosa officials say city would lose $400K in five years under proposed room-tax changes
- Whitefish Bay examines pedestrian safety in the wake of a fatal accident (3)
- Whitefish Bay students paint portraits for orphans in Ghana
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by car in Whitefish Bay