Election letters for the April 1 school board and city races are due by 5 p.m. March 14.
All eligible letters will be published no later than the March 20 issue. No election letters will be run in the March 27 newspaper, the final issue prior to the election.
Letters are limited to 300 words and must include the writer's name, home address and phone number (for verification). Letters may be edited for style and content, and the editor may request factual verification of certain claims before any letter is published.
We prefer that letters be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be mailed or hand-delivered to NOW Newspapers, 1741 Dolphin Drive, Suite A, Waukesha WI 53186, but must be in the office by the deadline.
- Dominican High School grad Kevin Brauer repurposing old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay targets basement backups
- Whitefish Bay remembers former village president Patrick Matthews
- Whitefish Bay set to catch some 'Greased Lightning'