In the Feb. 7 issue of NOW it stated that Whitefish Bay Village Board incumbent Jay Miller was a retired tax lawyer. Miller is retired from Northwestern Mutual, but continues to run a law office in Whitefish Bay. He also works at the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, in addition to being an adjunct at the UWM Lubar Business School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Whitefish Bay hires John Edlebeck as public works director
- Whitefish Bay cop Straub to run marathon in full uniform
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015