In the Feb. 7 issue of NOW it stated that Whitefish Bay Village Board incumbent Jay Miller was a retired tax lawyer. Miller is retired from Northwestern Mutual, but continues to run a law office in Whitefish Bay. He also works at the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, in addition to being an adjunct at the UWM Lubar Business School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay heroin overdose leads to arrests
- Memorial Day events set in the North Shore suburbs
- MJDS students imagine a harder life in Africa
- Wauwatosa alderman apologizes for using social media during meeting
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015