In the Feb. 7 issue of NOW it stated that Whitefish Bay Village Board incumbent Jay Miller was a retired tax lawyer. Miller is retired from Northwestern Mutual, but continues to run a law office in Whitefish Bay. He also works at the Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, in addition to being an adjunct at the UWM Lubar Business School.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood Schools Business Manager moves on
- Police Report: May 13
- Whitefish Bay superintendent resigns
- Elmbrook recommends Stormonth's Westfahl as new Brookfield Elementary principal
- News & Notes: May 8
- Bay trustee announces resignation
- NSFD board trying to take funding formula discussion behind closed doors
- Whitefish Bay Woman's Club members say alley work could end club
- Bay trustees review DPW building plans
- Bay renews business grant program