Silver Spring revitalization, aging infrastructure and, increasingly, public safety challenge the Whitefish Bay community. These issues do not have simple solutions, especially in light of the current economic situation.
Whitefish Bay can meet these challenges with experienced and effective leadership on the Village Board - leadership willing to listen carefully, give attentive consideration to all sides of issues and then make thoughtful decisions to move the community forward.
We believe Village Board candidate Jay Miller brings the perfect combination of skills and personality to address difficult issues in difficult economic times. We have worked with Miller as volunteers in Whitefish Bay for 15 years and have seen him demonstrate a smart, thoughtful approach to issues along with sound judgment and strong leadership skills. Whitefish Bay will be well-served by Miller on the board.
Vote for Miller on Tuesday, April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: March 11
- Preserving our Past, February: Victory gardens
- Cumberland custodian charged with child abuse
- News & Notes: March 5
- Whitefish Bay prepares to unveil its preliminary, new compensation model
- Whitefish Bay district officials consider contributing for artificial turf softball field
- DeGrave resigns as Whitefish Bay village manager
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- ELECTION 2014: Three vie for two seats on Bay Village Board