Silver Spring revitalization, aging infrastructure and, increasingly, public safety challenge the Whitefish Bay community. These issues do not have simple solutions, especially in light of the current economic situation.
Whitefish Bay can meet these challenges with experienced and effective leadership on the Village Board - leadership willing to listen carefully, give attentive consideration to all sides of issues and then make thoughtful decisions to move the community forward.
We believe Village Board candidate Jay Miller brings the perfect combination of skills and personality to address difficult issues in difficult economic times. We have worked with Miller as volunteers in Whitefish Bay for 15 years and have seen him demonstrate a smart, thoughtful approach to issues along with sound judgment and strong leadership skills. Whitefish Bay will be well-served by Miller on the board.
Vote for Miller on Tuesday, April 7.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay teachers union was scammed by former treasurer
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Whitefish Bay puckers up for school fundraising drive
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- St. Monica to host car wash
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014