The Whitefish Bay School District this fall will have room for all 12 students who applied under the state Open Enrollment program.
The students will be former Whitefish residents or siblings of students already attending district schools.
The School Board on March 11 approved the number of seats.
Open Enrollment allows students to ask to attend schools outside their own school districts. If the other district has room, the state compensates the other district for taking the extra students.
There will be one student in grades one, two, eight and 12; two in grades four and seven; and for four in grade 10 in Whitefish Bay schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Whitefish Bay votes to end Halloween block parties (2)
- Whitefish Bay upgrades tennis courts at Richards Elementary School
- Fire damages two Whitefish Bay homes
- UWM baseball team allowed to practice at Whitefish Bay's Cahill Park
- Whitefish Bay school taxes projected to increase 3.7 percent
- Dentist plans to renovate key Whitefish Bay storefront
- Pedestrian death prompts Whitefish Bay to add new signage on Silver Spring Drive (3)
- Whitefish Bay memorializes woman killed in crosswalk (3)
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting (2)