The Whitefish Bay School District this fall will have room for all 12 students who applied under the state Open Enrollment program.
The students will be former Whitefish residents or siblings of students already attending district schools.
The School Board on March 11 approved the number of seats.
Open Enrollment allows students to ask to attend schools outside their own school districts. If the other district has room, the state compensates the other district for taking the extra students.
There will be one student in grades one, two, eight and 12; two in grades four and seven; and for four in grade 10 in Whitefish Bay schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- St. Monica to host car wash
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- Tennis courts receive another $60K in district funding
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore