The Whitefish Bay School District this fall will have room for all 12 students who applied under the state Open Enrollment program.
The students will be former Whitefish residents or siblings of students already attending district schools.
The School Board on March 11 approved the number of seats.
Open Enrollment allows students to ask to attend schools outside their own school districts. If the other district has room, the state compensates the other district for taking the extra students.
There will be one student in grades one, two, eight and 12; two in grades four and seven; and for four in grade 10 in Whitefish Bay schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 5, 2015
- St. Monica's antique show in Whitefish Bay celebrates 50 years
- Pandl's celebrates 100 years in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Jan. 29, 2015