The Whitefish Bay School District this fall will have room for all 12 students who applied under the state Open Enrollment program.
The students will be former Whitefish residents or siblings of students already attending district schools.
The School Board on March 11 approved the number of seats.
Open Enrollment allows students to ask to attend schools outside their own school districts. If the other district has room, the state compensates the other district for taking the extra students.
There will be one student in grades one, two, eight and 12; two in grades four and seven; and for four in grade 10 in Whitefish Bay schools.
- Dominican High School grad Kevin Brauer repurposing old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay targets basement backups
- Whitefish Bay remembers former village president Patrick Matthews
- Whitefish Bay set to catch some 'Greased Lightning'