The Whitefish Bay School District this fall will have room for all 12 students who applied under the state Open Enrollment program.
The students will be former Whitefish residents or siblings of students already attending district schools.
The School Board on March 11 approved the number of seats.
Open Enrollment allows students to ask to attend schools outside their own school districts. If the other district has room, the state compensates the other district for taking the extra students.
There will be one student in grades one, two, eight and 12; two in grades four and seven; and for four in grade 10 in Whitefish Bay schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay softball field gets $10,000 from village
- News and notes
- Irish dancers from Bay compete in London
- Local businesses awakening after long winter
- News & Notes: April 9
- Age is just a number for Bay trustee
- Police Report: April 8
- Preserving our Past: Memories of the Whitefish Bay Fire Department
- Whitefish Bay pays $138,000 in exchange for village manager resignation