The Whitefish Bay School District this fall will have room for all 12 students who applied under the state Open Enrollment program.
The students will be former Whitefish residents or siblings of students already attending district schools.
The School Board on March 11 approved the number of seats.
Open Enrollment allows students to ask to attend schools outside their own school districts. If the other district has room, the state compensates the other district for taking the extra students.
There will be one student in grades one, two, eight and 12; two in grades four and seven; and for four in grade 10 in Whitefish Bay schools.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: May 21, 2015
- Yellow Wood will bring high-quality outdoors gear to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay heroin overdose leads to arrests
- Memorial Day events set in the North Shore suburbs
- MJDS students imagine a harder life in Africa
- Wauwatosa alderman apologizes for using social media during meeting
- North Shore Police Reports: May 14, 2015
- Winter's not through with us yet
- Whitefish Bay proud of hometown boy Craig Counsell
- North Shore Police Reports: May 7, 2015