WHAT: Nicolet High School's production of "Hello, Dolly!"
SYNOPSIS: "Hello, Dolly!" is the story of a beloved and brassy widow who brings romance to several couples and herself in a New York City restaurant at the turn of the 20th century. Well-known songs include "Hello, Dolly!" "Before the Parade Passes By" and "Put on Your Sunday Clothes." It is based on the play "The Matchmaker" by Thornton Wilder. The music and lyrics are by Jerry Herman with book by Michael Stewart. It opened on Broadway in 1963 and starred Carol Channing.
DIRECTOR/CHOREOGRAPHER: Pam Kriger
• Haley Carneol as Dolly Levi
• Richard Kern as Horace Vandergelder
• Michaela Simon as Irene Molloy
• Meghan Roesner as Minnie Fay
• Rishi Sharma as Cornelius Hackl
• Noah Laufer as Barnaby Tucker
WHEN: 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Feb. 13, 14, 20, 21; and 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 15
WHERE: Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale
ORDERING INFORMATION: ticket hotline, (414) 351-8174
CHILD CARE: Band students will provide child care for those going to "Hello, Dolly!" Feb. 14 and 21. Children can be dropped off in the cafeteria at 7 p.m. for games, videos and snacks. The cost is $15 per child. Call (414) 351-8172 for reservations, although walk-ins will be welcome.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- Tennis courts receive another $60K in district funding
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- No refunds on Whitefish Bay assessments
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: July 31, 2014