WHAT: Nicolet High School's production of "Hello, Dolly!"
SYNOPSIS: "Hello, Dolly!" is the story of a beloved and brassy widow who brings romance to several couples and herself in a New York City restaurant at the turn of the 20th century. Well-known songs include "Hello, Dolly!" "Before the Parade Passes By" and "Put on Your Sunday Clothes." It is based on the play "The Matchmaker" by Thornton Wilder. The music and lyrics are by Jerry Herman with book by Michael Stewart. It opened on Broadway in 1963 and starred Carol Channing.
DIRECTOR/CHOREOGRAPHER: Pam Kriger
• Haley Carneol as Dolly Levi
• Richard Kern as Horace Vandergelder
• Michaela Simon as Irene Molloy
• Meghan Roesner as Minnie Fay
• Rishi Sharma as Cornelius Hackl
• Noah Laufer as Barnaby Tucker
WHEN: 7:30 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays, Feb. 13, 14, 20, 21; and 2 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 15
WHERE: Nicolet High School, 6701 N. Jean Nicolet Road, Glendale
ORDERING INFORMATION: ticket hotline, (414) 351-8174
CHILD CARE: Band students will provide child care for those going to "Hello, Dolly!" Feb. 14 and 21. Children can be dropped off in the cafeteria at 7 p.m. for games, videos and snacks. The cost is $15 per child. Call (414) 351-8172 for reservations, although walk-ins will be welcome.
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay