A team entry by Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture of Sussex and Cream City Construction, Inc. of Milwaukee was the recipient of the "Best of Tour" award that was presented in conjunction with the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council's annual Tour of Remodeled Homes, which was held May 17-18 as part of National Home Improvement Month.
A panel of judges visited each of the 21 Tour homes looking to identify the entry they believed had the best workmanship, attention to detail, design quality, and presented the best overall "Tour experience."
Cream City Construction/Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture renovated an entire first floor of a Whitefish Bay Tudor-style home. The kitchen was relocated into the former family room, which allowed for a new library/study within the old kitchen. The new kitchen space provides more space, plus a newly created mudroom. In addition to the living and dining rooms being remodeled, the sunroom was converted to a new family room and home office.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council.
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay targets basement backups
- Whitefish Bay remembers former village president Patrick Matthews
- Whitefish Bay set to catch some 'Greased Lightning'
- St. Monica Parish hosts first "wine and art" winter social