A team entry by Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture of Sussex and Cream City Construction, Inc. of Milwaukee was the recipient of the "Best of Tour" award that was presented in conjunction with the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council's annual Tour of Remodeled Homes, which was held May 17-18 as part of National Home Improvement Month.
A panel of judges visited each of the 21 Tour homes looking to identify the entry they believed had the best workmanship, attention to detail, design quality, and presented the best overall "Tour experience."
Cream City Construction/Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture renovated an entire first floor of a Whitefish Bay Tudor-style home. The kitchen was relocated into the former family room, which allowed for a new library/study within the old kitchen. The new kitchen space provides more space, plus a newly created mudroom. In addition to the living and dining rooms being remodeled, the sunroom was converted to a new family room and home office.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Monica Parish hosts first "wine and art" winter social
- Whitefish Bay orchestra presents Music for Munchkins children's concert
- Raw video: Driver runs over 36 parking meters in Whitefish Bay (5)
- Gerhards Kitchen and Bath coming to Whitefish Bay
- Patton Oswalt to perform at JCC fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Elvish tradition continues at Whitefish Bay cabin
- Hillel Academy students help their classmate get a new wheelchair
- Sen. Alberta Darling gets feedback from North Shore school districts (3)
- Placesetters will close after 38 years in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay man robbed in his driveway