A team entry by Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture of Sussex and Cream City Construction, Inc. of Milwaukee was the recipient of the "Best of Tour" award that was presented in conjunction with the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council's annual Tour of Remodeled Homes, which was held May 17-18 as part of National Home Improvement Month.
A panel of judges visited each of the 21 Tour homes looking to identify the entry they believed had the best workmanship, attention to detail, design quality, and presented the best overall "Tour experience."
Cream City Construction/Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture renovated an entire first floor of a Whitefish Bay Tudor-style home. The kitchen was relocated into the former family room, which allowed for a new library/study within the old kitchen. The new kitchen space provides more space, plus a newly created mudroom. In addition to the living and dining rooms being remodeled, the sunroom was converted to a new family room and home office.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council.
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer