A team entry by Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture of Sussex and Cream City Construction, Inc. of Milwaukee was the recipient of the "Best of Tour" award that was presented in conjunction with the Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council's annual Tour of Remodeled Homes, which was held May 17-18 as part of National Home Improvement Month.
A panel of judges visited each of the 21 Tour homes looking to identify the entry they believed had the best workmanship, attention to detail, design quality, and presented the best overall "Tour experience."
Cream City Construction/Louis Anthony Custom Cabinetry & Fine Furniture renovated an entire first floor of a Whitefish Bay Tudor-style home. The kitchen was relocated into the former family room, which allowed for a new library/study within the old kitchen. The new kitchen space provides more space, plus a newly created mudroom. In addition to the living and dining rooms being remodeled, the sunroom was converted to a new family room and home office.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Preserving our Past: The Harry and Ada Levine Residence
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Whitefish Bay teachers union was scammed by former treasurer
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- Whitefish Bay puckers up for school fundraising drive