Whitefish Bay — Incumbent Tara Serebin and newcomer Will Demet edged out incumbent Garry Davis Tuesday to win two places on the Whitefish Bay Village Board.
Demet led the field with 38 percent of the vote, followed by Serebin with 37 percent and Davis with 25 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Will Demet 1,569
Tara Serebin (i) 1,504
Garry Davis (i) 1,011
Across Whitefish Bay, voter turned was 31 percent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll coming on Friday
- New Whitefish Bay student group 'gives back' to those in need
- Sendik's rolls out online grocery shopping service
- Milwaukee Bucks player John Henson alleges racial discrimination at Whitefish Bay jewelry store (10)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Whitefish Bay votes to end Halloween block parties (2)
- Whitefish Bay upgrades tennis courts at Richards Elementary School
- Fire damages two Whitefish Bay homes
- UWM baseball team allowed to practice at Whitefish Bay's Cahill Park
- Whitefish Bay school taxes projected to increase 3.7 percent