Whitefish Bay — Incumbent Tara Serebin and newcomer Will Demet edged out incumbent Garry Davis Tuesday to win two places on the Whitefish Bay Village Board.
Demet led the field with 38 percent of the vote, followed by Serebin with 37 percent and Davis with 25 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Will Demet 1,569
Tara Serebin (i) 1,504
Garry Davis (i) 1,011
Across Whitefish Bay, voter turned was 31 percent.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- Tennis courts receive another $60K in district funding
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore
- North Shore Police Reports: August 14, 2014
- Whitefish Bay sets sex offender limits
- No refunds on Whitefish Bay assessments
- North Shore Police Reports: August 7, 2014