Whitefish Bay — Incumbent Tara Serebin and newcomer Will Demet edged out incumbent Garry Davis Tuesday to win two places on the Whitefish Bay Village Board.
Demet led the field with 38 percent of the vote, followed by Serebin with 37 percent and Davis with 25 percent.
The vote total remains unofficial until certified by the board of canvassers:
Will Demet 1,569
Tara Serebin (i) 1,504
Garry Davis (i) 1,011
Across Whitefish Bay, voter turned was 31 percent.
- Dominican High School grad Kevin Brauer repurposing old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay targets basement backups
- Whitefish Bay remembers former village president Patrick Matthews
- Whitefish Bay set to catch some 'Greased Lightning'