A man was arrested for drunken driving March 16 after he drove onto a front lawn, crashing into a bay window of a home and causing damage.
According to the Whitefish Bay police report:
The man, age and residence not released, drove onto a front lawn, crashing into a bay window causing damage in the 6100 block of North Santa Monica Boulevard at 8:35 p.m. March 16.
As reported last week, North Shore Fire Department arrived on the scene and reported the bay window pushed in with "extensive heaving and cracking" to the foundation and cracks on both the first and second floors, but the report stated there was "no need for structural support."
He was arrested for drunken driving, unreasonable and imprudent speed, obstruction and failure to have a driver's license. The man was taken to a hospital for his injuries.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Preserving our Past: The Harry and Ada Levine Residence
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Whitefish Bay teachers union was scammed by former treasurer
- North Shore Police Reports: October 2, 2012
- North Shore Police Reports: September 25, 2014
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore