I am delighted to support Anne O'Connor in her campaign to become president of the Whitefish Bay Village Board. I worked with Anne for four years while serving on the Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation Board. I was continuously impressed by this mother of triplets, master's degree student and former business owner. Anne is bright, hard working and an experience leader, and has integrity.
As she completed her master's program last year, Anne turned her attention to what matters a great deal to her: our village. She became president of the Civic Foundation and continued to serve as the board's liaison to the Business Improvement District. As such, she learned a great deal more about the issues surrounding Silver Spring Drive, how our government operates, and how the various stakeholders in our village interact. These experiences led to her decision to run for village president.
Before and throughout her campaign, Anne has attended the village meetings every month. She also has attended meetings held by other local municipalities, and has discovered new ideas that she can bring to Whitefish Bay. This demonstrates initiative and her openness to different strategies and concepts. Having seen first-hand Anne's ability to take a concept and turn it into a community-wide reality, I have no doubt that if there exists opportunity for Whitefish Bay to be more vibrant, she will capture it and make it happen.
I have attended recent campaign events and observed the impact her platform has on audiences. It is compelling! She has plans and ideas to address what all of us are concerned about. Anne has a vision, and I support it.
I humbly and respectfully ask you to vote for O'Connor on April 1.
- Whitefish Bay resident takes home grand prize at the Hottest Kitchen Entrepreneur Challenge
- Animator of 'Yellow Submarine' and other influential shows will appear in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay sleep consultant is a dream come true for North Shore parents (2)
- After extensive cancer treatment, Whitefish Bay mom finds new purpose in ice pops (1)
- Whitefish Bay entrepreneur wants to revolutionize school fundraisers
- Whitefish Bay's 28 minutes of fame is 'Around the Corner' (2)
- Whitefish Bay's first ice cream social of the season is June 15 (1)
- Whitefish Bay Community Band sets summer schedule
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals