I have given a lot of thought of who to support in the upcoming Whitefish Bay Village President election. I have concluded that Julie Siegel has done more than enough to earn a second term in the position. Whitefish Bay has made excellent progress during the past 4 years improving the quality of life for all residents. The Silver Spring business district has seen many new businesses, and a new exciting housing project is under construction. Flood improvement projects are moving forward. My family has enjoyed the sledding at Cahill and the skating at Klode parks. These improvements aren't the result of one person. However, Julie has set the tone for getting things done. She has shown a pragmatic leadership style where decisions are made and solutions are implemented.
Community Development Authority
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: October 30, 2014
- Whitefish Bay couple challenges conventions with hybrid theater company
- Election 2014: State Assembly District 23 Voter's Guide
- North Shore Police Reports: October 23, 2014
- Brothers pave patio, walkway for veterans in Shorewood
- Cahill neighbors call foul on new field
- North Shore Police Reports: October 16, 2014
- Preserving our Past: The Harry and Ada Levine Residence
- North Shore Police Reports: October 9, 2014
- Whitefish Bay teachers union was scammed by former treasurer