I have given a lot of thought of who to support in the upcoming Whitefish Bay Village President election. I have concluded that Julie Siegel has done more than enough to earn a second term in the position. Whitefish Bay has made excellent progress during the past 4 years improving the quality of life for all residents. The Silver Spring business district has seen many new businesses, and a new exciting housing project is under construction. Flood improvement projects are moving forward. My family has enjoyed the sledding at Cahill and the skating at Klode parks. These improvements aren't the result of one person. However, Julie has set the tone for getting things done. She has shown a pragmatic leadership style where decisions are made and solutions are implemented.
Community Development Authority
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Raw video: Driver runs over 36 parking meters in Whitefish Bay (5)
- Gerhards Kitchen and Bath coming to Whitefish Bay
- Patton Oswalt to perform at JCC fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Elvish tradition continues at Whitefish Bay cabin
- Hillel Academy students help their classmate get a new wheelchair
- Sen. Alberta Darling gets feedback from North Shore school districts (3)
- Placesetters will close after 38 years in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay man robbed in his driveway
- Football: Friends remember Whitefish Bay football coach Jim Tietjen, who died after battle with brain cancer (2)
- Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll coming on Friday