I have given a lot of thought of who to support in the upcoming Whitefish Bay Village President election. I have concluded that Julie Siegel has done more than enough to earn a second term in the position. Whitefish Bay has made excellent progress during the past 4 years improving the quality of life for all residents. The Silver Spring business district has seen many new businesses, and a new exciting housing project is under construction. Flood improvement projects are moving forward. My family has enjoyed the sledding at Cahill and the skating at Klode parks. These improvements aren't the result of one person. However, Julie has set the tone for getting things done. She has shown a pragmatic leadership style where decisions are made and solutions are implemented.
Community Development Authority
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Whitefish Bay School Board says radio station would be better suited for community use
- Whitefish Bay couple accused of public assistance fraud (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Whitefish Bay hires John Edlebeck as public works director
- Whitefish Bay cop Straub to run marathon in full uniform
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015