I have given a lot of thought of who to support in the upcoming Whitefish Bay Village President election. I have concluded that Julie Siegel has done more than enough to earn a second term in the position. Whitefish Bay has made excellent progress during the past 4 years improving the quality of life for all residents. The Silver Spring business district has seen many new businesses, and a new exciting housing project is under construction. Flood improvement projects are moving forward. My family has enjoyed the sledding at Cahill and the skating at Klode parks. These improvements aren't the result of one person. However, Julie has set the tone for getting things done. She has shown a pragmatic leadership style where decisions are made and solutions are implemented.
Community Development Authority
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Whitefish Bay votes to end Halloween block parties (2)
- Whitefish Bay upgrades tennis courts at Richards Elementary School
- Fire damages two Whitefish Bay homes
- UWM baseball team allowed to practice at Whitefish Bay's Cahill Park
- Whitefish Bay school taxes projected to increase 3.7 percent
- Dentist plans to renovate key Whitefish Bay storefront
- Pedestrian death prompts Whitefish Bay to add new signage on Silver Spring Drive (3)
- Whitefish Bay memorializes woman killed in crosswalk (3)
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting (2)