Support for O'Connor
I am writing as a Silver Spring business owner and former member of the Board of the Whitefish Bay Business Improvement District, which represents the interests of business and property owners within the Silver Spring business district. While I cannot say that I speak for all of the business owners, based on my discussions I do believe that I speak for many of them in supporting Anne O'Connor for Village President. I believe that O'Connor is the best choice and will be a strong champion for making Silver Spring the type of thriving business district Whitefish Bay residents desire.
Anne is currently president of the Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation, and because of her involvement with the Civic Foundation, she has served over the past years as liaison to the Whitefish Bay BID. Through her interactions with the BID, her own experiences as a small business owner, and her knowledge of local government, Anne has been active in identifying several ways in which the success of Silver Spring has been limited due to the political status quo. She intends to improve the governmental relationship with the street, and will include all stakeholders in discussions regarding developments and projects in support of Silver Spring and the enhancement of community in Whitefish Bay. This will be a welcome change.
Linda M. Lang
Owner, LML Hair Designs
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay cop Straub to run marathon in full uniform
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: March 12, 2015
- Fundraiser covers funeral expenses for victim of Wauwatosa house fire
- Student radio station gets fuzzy reception in Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: March 5, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 26, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 19, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: Feb. 12, 2015