A 15-year-old boy was arrested Friday for second degree sexual assault, a Class C felony, on allegations he forced a girl to perform a sex act at Whitefish Bay High School, 1200 E. Fairmount Ave., about 5:30 p.m. April 18.
According to Whitefish Bay police reports:
The victim reported she saw the boy, whom she knew, between the field house and the main building and when he asked her to walk him to his locker on the second floor, she agreed. However, when they got to the staircase, the boy grabbed her and almost dragged her down the stairs.
She said to him she thought they were going to his locker on the second floor and he said they would later. He then held her at the waist and kissed her. She asked him to stop and he said he would if she performed a sex act and he then forced her to perform oral sex.
She struggled, hit him a few times and she was able to get away. A friend gave her a ride home and once there, she called a few friends and the next day those friends reported the incident to the school's vice principal who called police.
The boy was interviewed at the police station saying the girl had started it by touching him "in his privates" and then instigated the "sex act" and that it was consensual. However, police reviewed the school's video surveillance equipment and checked phone records and determined the victim's story coincided with the video and phone records..
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Burglary suspects allegedly targeted Whitefish Bay couple away at a funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Whitefish Bay chooses John Thomsen as new superintendent of schools
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Wauwatosa officials say city would lose $400K in five years under proposed room-tax changes
- Whitefish Bay examines pedestrian safety in the wake of a fatal accident (3)
- Whitefish Bay students paint portraits for orphans in Ghana
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by car in Whitefish Bay