Brown Deer - Incumbents Jeff Baker and Gary Springman successfully defended their seats against newcomer Otto Bunge. Village President Carl Krueger ran unopposed for his seat.
Of Brown Deer's 8,513 registered voters, 27 percent came out to vote in the contest. Baker took home 43 percent of the vote. Springman received 38 percent and Bunge brought in 19 percent.
Board members serve for three years and earn $3,100 annually.
Unofficial results are:
Jeff Baker (i) 1,207
Gary Springman (i) 1,075
Otto Bunge 521
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral
- North Shore Police Reports: June 25, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: June 18, 2015
- Whitefish Bay chooses John Thomsen as new superintendent of schools
- North Shore Police Reports: June 11, 2015
- Wauwatosa officials say city would lose $400K in five years under proposed room-tax changes
- Whitefish Bay examines pedestrian safety in the wake of a fatal accident (3)
- Whitefish Bay students paint portraits for orphans in Ghana
- North Shore Police Reports: June 4, 2015
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by car in Whitefish Bay