Brown Deer - Incumbents Jeff Baker and Gary Springman successfully defended their seats against newcomer Otto Bunge. Village President Carl Krueger ran unopposed for his seat.
Of Brown Deer's 8,513 registered voters, 27 percent came out to vote in the contest. Baker took home 43 percent of the vote. Springman received 38 percent and Bunge brought in 19 percent.
Board members serve for three years and earn $3,100 annually.
Unofficial results are:
Jeff Baker (i) 1,207
Gary Springman (i) 1,075
Otto Bunge 521
Election results remain unofficial until they are certified by the board of canvassers.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dentist plans to renovate key Whitefish Bay storefront
- Pedestrian death prompts Whitefish Bay to add new signage on Silver Spring Drive (3)
- Whitefish Bay memorializes woman killed in crosswalk (3)
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting (2)
- JCC Maccabi Games will bring 1,000 teen athletes to the North Shore
- Whitefish Bay police officer shoots man holding knives
- Bay Little League plans baseball-themed playground
- Three North Shore libraries join forces for "community reads" event
- Burglary suspects led police on high-speed chase through Whitefish Bay, Glendale (2)
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral