An 18-year-old Whitefish Bay man called police to report that he and a friend were the victims of a strong-armed robbery, actual location not yet available, and were following the suspects near Wilson Drive and Santa Monica Boulevard at 12:42 a.m. Sunday.
According to the police report:
The victims were robbed by five teenage males who took their wallets, a $200 cellphone and about $70 cash.
They reported the plate number which came back as a stolen car. Milwaukee police stopped that car and arrested the occupants.
The investigation is on going.
Related link: Trio arrested for Whitefish Bay robberies
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sendik's rolls out online grocery shopping service
- Milwaukee Bucks player John Henson alleges racial discrimination at Whitefish Bay jewelry store (10)
- Milwaukee suburbs trick-or-treat times 2015
- Whitefish Bay votes to end Halloween block parties (2)
- Whitefish Bay upgrades tennis courts at Richards Elementary School
- Fire damages two Whitefish Bay homes
- UWM baseball team allowed to practice at Whitefish Bay's Cahill Park
- Whitefish Bay school taxes projected to increase 3.7 percent
- Dentist plans to renovate key Whitefish Bay storefront
- Pedestrian death prompts Whitefish Bay to add new signage on Silver Spring Drive (3)