Two 16-year-old boys of Milwaukee and Glendale were mailed citations last week after taking part in a "planned fight" at Whitefish Bay High School coordinated through social media.
According to the police report:
The boys had tweeted each other to set up the confrontation on April 30. The Glendale boy said he didn't want to fight but had no choice after a large group of students gathered around them to watch. The fight began around 3:15 p.m. in the boys locker room.
The Glendale boy punched and kicked the other boy and fled the scene but gave himself up a few blocks away.
The Milwaukee boy was found semiconscious and bleeding and was treated by a school nurse and North Shore rescue. When his mother arrived, she refused transport, and drove her son to a hospital.
The Glendale boy was cited for battery and the Milwaukee boy for disorderly conduct.
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay