A man and woman, both 24 of Oak Creek, were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after a witness reported them injecting themselves in a car in the 900 block of East Henry Clay Street at 10:20 p.m. last week.
According to the Whitefish Bay police report:
The woman was arrested April 4 for possession of a syringe and the man for possession of needles, rubber bands and other paraphernalia.
The man had track marks on his arms which he said occurred because he “works on cars.” Later he admitted he had injected himself with Percocet.
The woman admitted doing the same but “not this evening but earlier.” She also said she “shoots up” once or twice a day and the man more with OxyContin and Percocet which costs them at least $700 a week. The drugs are purchased in Milwaukee.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Preserving our Past, February: Victory gardens
- Cumberland custodian charged with child abuse
- News & Notes: March 5
- Whitefish Bay prepares to unveil its preliminary, new compensation model
- Whitefish Bay district officials consider contributing for artificial turf softball field
- DeGrave resigns as Whitefish Bay village manager
- Police report: March 3
- News & Notes: Feb. 26
- ELECTION 2014: Three vie for two seats on Bay Village Board
- ELECTION 2014: O'Connor, Siegel square off for Bay presidency