A man and woman, both 24 of Oak Creek, were arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia after a witness reported them injecting themselves in a car in the 900 block of East Henry Clay Street at 10:20 p.m. last week.
According to the Whitefish Bay police report:
The woman was arrested April 4 for possession of a syringe and the man for possession of needles, rubber bands and other paraphernalia.
The man had track marks on his arms which he said occurred because he “works on cars.” Later he admitted he had injected himself with Percocet.
The woman admitted doing the same but “not this evening but earlier.” She also said she “shoots up” once or twice a day and the man more with OxyContin and Percocet which costs them at least $700 a week. The drugs are purchased in Milwaukee.
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay