A 49-year-old Glendale man was warned for trespassing after a report of a man wearing a ski mask holding a computer standing outside of Starbucks, 302 E. Silver Spring Drive, at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 26.
The man said he was using the company's Wi-Fi to pay his bills online.
- Dominican High School grad Kevin Brauer repurposing old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay targets basement backups
- Whitefish Bay remembers former village president Patrick Matthews
- Whitefish Bay set to catch some 'Greased Lightning'