A 49-year-old Glendale man was warned for trespassing after a report of a man wearing a ski mask holding a computer standing outside of Starbucks, 302 E. Silver Spring Drive, at 2:30 a.m. Jan. 26.
The man said he was using the company's Wi-Fi to pay his bills online.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dentist plans to renovate key Whitefish Bay storefront
- Pedestrian death prompts Whitefish Bay to add new signage on Silver Spring Drive (3)
- Whitefish Bay memorializes woman killed in crosswalk (3)
- Whitefish Bay man allegedly charged officer with knives, screamed 'kill me' in officer-involved shooting (2)
- JCC Maccabi Games will bring 1,000 teen athletes to the North Shore
- Whitefish Bay police officer shoots man holding knives
- Bay Little League plans baseball-themed playground
- Three North Shore libraries join forces for "community reads" event
- Burglary suspects led police on high-speed chase through Whitefish Bay, Glendale (2)
- Burglary suspects allegedly target Bay couple at funeral