Man, 27, arrested for drunken driving after leaving police station for prior drunken-driving arrest
A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested twice for drunken driving in the 200 block of East Chateau Place: the first time at 2:50 a.m. and the second time at 5:35 a.m. Dec. 22.
According to the Whitefish Bay police report:
The first arrest occurred when the man was seen driving without lights. His BAC was 0.12 and he was taken to jail. About 5:15 a.m., he was turned over to a “responsible party.”
About 10 minutes later, an officer involved in the first arrest saw the man get into his car and drive off, not wearing his seat belt.
He was stopped and arrested again for drunken driving.
He was also arrested for operating without insurance, driving while suspended, display of unauthorized plates, nonregistration, not having stop lamps and failure to wear a seat.
His BAC the second time was 0.10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: September 18, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: September 11, 2014
- St. Monica to host car wash
- North Shore Police Reports: September 4, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: August 28, 2014
- With state funding tied to enrollment, North Shore public schools turn to marketing
- Whitefish Bay leads state in ACT scores
- Tennis courts receive another $60K in district funding
- North Shore Police Reports: August 21, 2014
- Voter turnout high in North Shore