Man, 27, arrested for drunken driving after leaving police station for prior drunken-driving arrest
A 27-year-old Milwaukee man was arrested twice for drunken driving in the 200 block of East Chateau Place: the first time at 2:50 a.m. and the second time at 5:35 a.m. Dec. 22.
According to the Whitefish Bay police report:
The first arrest occurred when the man was seen driving without lights. His BAC was 0.12 and he was taken to jail. About 5:15 a.m., he was turned over to a “responsible party.”
About 10 minutes later, an officer involved in the first arrest saw the man get into his car and drive off, not wearing his seat belt.
He was stopped and arrested again for drunken driving.
He was also arrested for operating without insurance, driving while suspended, display of unauthorized plates, nonregistration, not having stop lamps and failure to wear a seat.
His BAC the second time was 0.10.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- North Shore Police Reports: April 30, 2015
- North Shore Police Reports: April 23, 2015
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Whitefish Bay School Board says radio station would be better suited for community use
- Whitefish Bay couple accused of public assistance fraud (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Whitefish Bay hires John Edlebeck as public works director