JoAnn Shaw will seek re-election to her 6th District seat on the Glendale Common Council on April 3.
Shaw, a licensed customer service manager at the Derek Parker Agency of American Family Insurance, lives at 5792 N. Argyle Ave., with her husband.
She has a bachelor of science in business administration and a certification in Human Resource Management from Cardinal Stritch University. She was first elected to the council in April 2006.
Council members serve two-year terms and earn $2,700 a year.
- Memorial Day ceremony planned in Whitefish Bay
- Villages taking precaution with lead service laterals
- Whitefish Bay hosts eco-friendly 'Green Day' event
- Dominican HS grad Kevin Brauer repurposes old clothing with Upties business
- Whitefish Bay restaurant Moxie to open in late summer
- Whitefish Bay ranked top high school in Wisconsin
- Whitefish Bay police arrest two burglars
- The Navy Knot brings prep to Whitefish Bay
- Three men charged in car thefts in Shorewood, Whitefish Bay
- Flotation therapy coming to Whitefish Bay