Dog helps find lost cell phone
Mequon - A woman lost her cell phone while walking her dog at Katherine Kearney Park on Zedler Lane at 6:15 a.m. Nov. 18. The woman, who was with other dog walkers, said she'd retrace her steps while one of the others would call the lost phone.
As the woman neared the parking lot, she did hear her phone ringing.
"It's over here," she said pointing east.
Almost immediately another woman yelled, "No, it's over here" pointing west.
And yet another, "No. Over here" pointing south.
The women stopped and then all pointed in one direction.
"There," they shouted as the owner's dog, Shana, approached them, the ringing phone in her mouth. The phone and dog were no worse for the wear.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa committee does not act to ban e-cigarette use in public places
- Pure Barre fitness studio coming to Whitefish Bay
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 11, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Dec. 4, 2014
- Whitefish Bay appoints village manager
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 27, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 20, 2014
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Whitefish Bay schools
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 13, 2014
- North Shore Police Reports: Nov. 6, 2014