The Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department staff is providing complimentary child care for the School District's Community Information & Listening Sessions. The meetings are designed to share information about facilities options under consideration, answer questions, and obtain input from our community.
The first meeting is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Brown Deer Middle School Cafeteria, 5757 W. Dean Road. There will be a second session at 1 p.m. Aug. 31 at the MAC at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St.
The third session, at 6 p.m. Sept. 8, will take place in the library at Brown Deer High School rather than at the middle school as previously announced. Child care will be available at all sessions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Preserving our Past: The 2010 Flood
- Whitefish Bay class ring returns home from Japan
- North Shore Police Reports: July 10, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: July 3, 2014
- North Shore Police Report, June 26, 2014
- North Shore Police Report: June 19
- Graduation walk a symbolic step
- Whitefish Bay home leads to NARI award
- Pesticide use concerns arise in Whitefish Bay
- In Brief: June 12