The Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department staff is providing complimentary child care for the School District's Community Information & Listening Sessions. The meetings are designed to share information about facilities options under consideration, answer questions, and obtain input from our community.
The first meeting is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Brown Deer Middle School Cafeteria, 5757 W. Dean Road. There will be a second session at 1 p.m. Aug. 31 at the MAC at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St.
The third session, at 6 p.m. Sept. 8, will take place in the library at Brown Deer High School rather than at the middle school as previously announced. Child care will be available at all sessions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Whitefish Bay group speaks out against school budget cuts
- North Shore Police Reports: April 16, 2015
- Tornado watch in effect
- North Shore Police Reports: April 9, 2015
- Whitefish Bay School Board says radio station would be better suited for community use
- Whitefish Bay couple accused of public assistance fraud (1)
- North Shore Police Reports: April 2, 2015
- Whitefish Bay hires John Edlebeck as public works director
- Whitefish Bay cop Straub to run marathon in full uniform
- North Shore Police Reports: March 26, 2015