The Brown Deer Park and Recreation Department staff is providing complimentary child care for the School District's Community Information & Listening Sessions. The meetings are designed to share information about facilities options under consideration, answer questions, and obtain input from our community.
The first meeting is tonight at 6 p.m. at the Brown Deer Middle School Cafeteria, 5757 W. Dean Road. There will be a second session at 1 p.m. Aug. 31 at the MAC at Brown Deer High School, 8060 N. 60th St.
The third session, at 6 p.m. Sept. 8, will take place in the library at Brown Deer High School rather than at the middle school as previously announced. Child care will be available at all sessions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Monica Parish hosts first "wine and art" winter social
- Whitefish Bay orchestra presents Music for Munchkins children's concert
- Raw video: Driver runs over 36 parking meters in Whitefish Bay (5)
- Gerhards Kitchen and Bath coming to Whitefish Bay
- Patton Oswalt to perform at JCC fundraiser benefiting Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Elvish tradition continues at Whitefish Bay cabin
- Hillel Academy students help their classmate get a new wheelchair
- Sen. Alberta Darling gets feedback from North Shore school districts (3)
- Placesetters will close after 38 years in Whitefish Bay
- Whitefish Bay man robbed in his driveway